“Unbeatable pancakes!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Farmington, New Mexico
“Unbeatable pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

There is nowhere in Farmington that can make pancakes like Pancake Alley. We come here every Sunday and are never disappointed. Every once in a while we do go somewhere else for our Sunday breakfast but we quickly remember why this is our place. The food is always delicious and cooked just as I want, and the service is great as well. Don't be food by the exterior go in and try the food. Make sure to order the pancakes.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kris W

Westminster
“Good Green Chili”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a couple of breakfast here and the Green Chili is outstanding. That is a relly good way to start the day. The ambience may not look that good but the food is worth it.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Rafalan
“Good service, Better Price, Best Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We come here almost every Sunday and enjoy the food and service. The new owners are putting a lot of money back into the restaurant. Carne Adovada and Pancakes are my two favorites. Don't forget to ask for their chips and salsa that isn't on the menu.

Eat Fresh Eat Local

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank mh27mh
Farmington, New Mexico
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have to disagree with MANDA321. This may not be the classiest place in town, but one can see that upon walking in. It is an old and worn building in need of updates, but it isn't dirty. If you can get past that, I think you will find that the prices are reasonable and the portions are generous. Both the red and green chile are very good. The hash browns are the best in town---made from fresh potatoes shredded on site, not smashed up baked potatoes. Most restaurants serve hash browns that are shipped to them dried out and then have water added to them before grilling. I do ask for mine to be grilled a little longer than normal so that they are crisp. My friend and I had breakfast on November 4th, and our eggs were cooked perfectly to order. The service was good and the food arrived very quickly. We've been here many times and it doesn't disappoint, but we don't require fancy surroundings. I never buy juice in restaurants because the prices anywhere seem unreasonable to me, so on that point I will agree.

• Visited November 2012