“you get what you pay for”
Review of Motel 6 Farmington

Motel 6 Farmington
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Conroe
“you get what you pay for”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

while checking in I was greeted by a hostess that seemed uninterested in her job, not helpful, the logic of giving someone with COPD a room on the top floor escapes me. after getting into the room I had to return to the front desk to buy internet access, would have been nice to be told about this when I was checking in. stayed for only a short time due to the poor conditions of the room.

Room Tip: can not recommend any rooms
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank John E

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Overall, an okay experience. Initially, I couldn't get the AC to work; called the Front Desk and the mgr came up and checked the AC and indicated they needed to turn it on. This was done on the spot. I needed a place to rest and crash for the night and this worked out well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank houston0001
Salome, Arizona
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had a great time at the motel. The motel is great price, and very clean. The one thing about the rooms shower take a long time to heat up. Its not that it does not work it take a min. And they need to try to be nice about asking if we are leaving or staying a extra night or not.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fred W
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed December 7, 2013

When we know that we arrive late evening, and depart the next morning, we book low end motels. So in Farmington, we booked Motel 6 at a very attractive price. I was glad I disregarded some of the terrible reviews. I booked a cheap hotel for a short night - ant got what I expected. The room was clean and simple.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank gonjo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed last night; woke up this morning having been bitten by bedbugs all over. I turned the light on and there they were - in the bedding. I told the staff person on duty, but was advised that he couldn't do anything until the mgr came in at 8 am. He said that he would have her call me, but she never did. I called this afternoon to speak with her but she was "out" and I requested the desk clerk to have her call me when she got back in; I was told that she would be back shortly. Never received call from mgr. I stay at Motel 6 frequently and have never had a problem like this, but what is worse is that the staff doesn't seem to care enough to even respond back to my complaint.
In addition, the complaints others have about the noise is true; I heard loud people outside my room and that finally died down around 1 am.
I would recommend that you pass by this place and keep moving on. After last night, I found that there are a lot better choices in the same price range that provide lodging without waking up itching the next morning!

Room Tip: The best tip I would give someone is to "stay somewhere else".
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Becky D

Travelers are raving about these Farmington hotels

Australia
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Farmington was a bigger City than expected, and this Motel one of many in the city.

It has a good pool and the room was clean, but with no b/fast option, no fridge etc. and just coffee in the lobby, it was only a bed for the night. Charging for the wi-fi was in the notes, but in the Hotel next door it was free.

The place seems old and tired and I would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Upstairs has no elevator, and many steps
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank uzzul
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped over in Farmington for a night and were pleasantly surprised with our stay at the motel 6. The staff were friendly and polite, the room freshly painted and tidy. While a busy hotel, the other guests were mostly blue collar workers that were quiet and non threatening. While I cannot speak to others' experience, ours was pleasant.
We also had a great dinner at st Clair winery and bistro.

• Stayed August 2013