“At no time did I fear for my life”
Review of Motel 6 Farmington

Motel 6 Farmington
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped over in Farmington for a night and were pleasantly surprised with our stay at the motel 6. The staff were friendly and polite, the room freshly painted and tidy. While a busy hotel, the other guests were mostly blue collar workers that were quiet and non threatening. While I cannot speak to others' experience, ours was pleasant.
We also had a great dinner at st Clair winery and bistro.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank MsEmilyRose
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Farmington

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Didn't have any issues with bugs or noise. Motel was fairly clean aside from your normal burn marks in comforters and stains on carpet. Would stay here again in a pinch but it's not on the top of my list of good motel 6's.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Holly T
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The only reason they leave the light on at this motel 6 is to help the creepy crawlers locate you easier. Avoid this place like the plague and, judging from the rash my wife had the next morning, the plague lives there. Absolutely filthy room. Torn bedspread. Pieces of somebody's Kentucky Fried Chicken on the floor. Towels are somewhere between gray and white. Rust and mold in the shower. Walls that apparently magnify the sounds of your neighbors. The best thing to be said about the place is "Yeech!" When God gave out personality the desk clerk thought he said "banality" and asked for a big dose.

Room Tip: Go anywhere but this place.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Nick N
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Did the job in the sense that the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. But... there seemed to be a short supply of hot water, they gave us minimum number of towels, the wifi was slow and I got a bit cold in bed at night. If I knew of a similarly priced alternative I would recommend that instead.

Room Tip: 1st floor and near parking would be preferable.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicholas L
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have stay in this motel before it has not get any better it gettin worse and worse I travel alot and stay in motel6 thats what the company I work for pays,this is one of worse the worse motel6,if you reading this comment PLEASE STAY across the HWY this place is terrible I don't make comments often I had enough of motel6 this place is a SHAME don't believe me try it for self.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank XX71
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Terrible. Drug users hanging out on property. No shampoo. Room was clean. Until we discovered what look like blood stained box springs. Could not sleep because of vehicles driving thru all night. Do not stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Bvalr
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I would advise anyone thinking on staying here to think again. Room was clean enough however we didn't feel in any way safe and barely slept all night due to some very shady characters hanging around outside our room. We had reason to believe they had a firearm and from their conversations, intended on using it. I really would warn any tourist not to stay in this place, they would be better off staying in their car … as I wish I had done.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple