“Greek for Farmington; excellent!”
Review of My Big Fat Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Mediterranean, Native American
Aztec, New Mexico
“Greek for Farmington; excellent!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I love Greek food, but husband would not go because he is very picky. I finally talked him into it. The atmosphere was great, the server was knowledgeable about food newbies should eat. We ordered the gyro platter and the chicken pita. I was amazed at the amount of food there was on the plate. It was very good, I just wished they woul put more pita bread on the gyro platter. Overall it was filling and not expensive at all. I took home my leftovers and have enough for two more meals! For me that is great buy. My husband said it was ok and this is coming from a man who only likes chicken fried steak and French fries! Check it out, you won't be disappointed with the different food selections.