“didn't care for it.”
Review of Golden Dragon - CLOSED

Golden Dragon
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Telephone: (505) 325-5100; open 7 days a week, lunch and dinner buffets available as well as ala carte menu.
Farmington
“didn't care for it.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Me and my family didn't like anything about it, we will never go back.It just wasn't for me and my family I guess.

Farmington, New Mexico
“Great buffet many options”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place has great chinese food. The building is a little older but don't let that fool you. I have never come here and had a bad experience. The servers are always nice and prompt with everything.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Colby G
Cocoa, Florida
“Good food reasonably priced”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Just good standard Chinese restaurant with a large buffet. Alcoholic drinks available for those that want them.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank jay34144
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Oldie but Goodie”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My family had traveled to Farmington for a high school graduation reception and I had not been to Farmington in at least 5 or 6 years. We decided to eat here because I remember eating here with my family as a child. The food was good then and it is good now. I will say the decor appears a bit old but it adds to the Asian feeling. The service was a bit relaxed. Our refills took a while and our seating hostess appeared disgruntled. Our cashier was very happy and upbeat though. We enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2011
streator, Illinois
“Good food and doing a lot of business”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We stoppedfor lunch while traveling through on a trip to the west. We checked out tripadvisor and went there based on the reviews and the number of cars in the lot.

We ended up having the buffet ($7.50) even though I do not care for buffets. The food looked fresh and good so we gave it a try. Plus, the were many choices. I was amazed at the number of dishes.

They were doing a great business with in house seating as well as many take out orders!

We would stop again.