“This place is the Bomb”

Dining options: Delivery
Farmington, New Mexico
“This place is the Bomb”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

this palce is what farmington needed, food is very good service is really not bad,for being a old sambos restaurant, they have turned it around, my wife and i really enjoy going there, but they need a beer and wine license which would be nice. the sushi is very good and i feel the best in town

• Visited February 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Crowded at Lunch, For a Good Reason”
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I and a colleague had lunch here Wednesday and I was surprised at how many people were dining. It's advertised as a sushi purveyor and I don't generally think of Farmington as a sushi kind of place. Our rolls were fresh and interesting as was the Shanghai noodles. Very good tea as well. Service was a bit over-attentive, but not obnoxiously so. We'd both go again.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank wolverine87144
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Best in Farmington........don't think so”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Not many choices in Farmington, so by default this a Top Ten restaurant. Been there 3 times, tried different things on each visit. Sushi is mediocre, noodle dishes better.
Much better asian at Thai place in town. Obviously not many sophisticated diners in town, which explains the ratings.

• Visited October 2011
“The Best”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I'm not a big fan of this type of food, so I was kinda iffy on trying it but was very pleased that I did. They are amazing!!!!! and the waitress was really friendly to I will recommend it to anyone..

Farmington, New Mexico
“Nice little addition to Farmington”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I love sushi and the only place to get it around the four corners was up in Durango. Both times my boyfriend and I have been here, we are pleased with the service and food. Sushi is an iffy choice in the landlocked areas, but it always tastes as good as sushi in California at Mikasa.

• Visited September 2011