“Good food & fast service”
Review of Tequilas

Tequilas
Ranked #13 of 130 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Friday night I walked in by my self had a table and a margarita in less than five minuets. Very reasonable prices and portions are large.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I very thankful that a local pointed this place out, otherwise you'd probably miss it.
Wait staff was very helpful and friendly, food was delicious and they make some of the best margaritas around. Big portions at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend the green chile burrito, was really great!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We arrived on a busy Friday night but we were early enough to be seated right away. My husband ordered a Bourbon and water and I had a glass of wine. Our server brought my husband a shot of bourbon. He explained that he wanted bourbon and water over ice. Another server appeared with a shot glass of bourbon and a tall glass of ice water. Sigh....this story goes on and on, so I won't bore you with more details except to say that it took seven attempts until he was served the correct drink. The food however was quite good, despite a long wait. Again, it was a busy night. So go for the food, but just order a beer.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best Margaritas we've had in a long time. Staff were friendly and prompt. Food was delicious and the portions were just right. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The best margarita I have tasted in a long time. huge and pricey but worth it. Food is wonderful and authentic. The service is spotty, communications with weak English speaking staff. The food, drink and atmosphere more than make up for this minor weakness. Great meals and drinks.