“never dissapointed”

Tequilas
Ranked #14 of 130 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great prices, Great Food, GREAT customer service. This is our favorite place when ever we visit Farmington. The prices are reasonable. you can eat el fresco, or indoors. The Salsa, and Margaritas are the best. My family will always return to enjoy their great food.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food is good, the guacamole and salsa are very respectable, the marescada and refritos excellent. The sopapilla is poor, and the fried ice cream, while stunning in presentation, doesn't have much flavor. The chili rellenos are wonderful, and at only $3.00 a la carte, a great bargain. The "classic" or "original" Margaritas are the best I've ever had and my other nine friends who tried them agreed whole-heartedly!! The regular Happy Hour Margaritas are nothing to write home about though. All-in-all a very nice restaurant attached to a very functional hotel. I always stay at The Region Inn when I am in Farmington, and I always eat in this restaurant, and I always enjoy their classic Margaritas!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Most every trip to Farmington includes a dinner at Tequilas and I visit monthly. I have taken numerous other people with me and have not found anyone who didn't like it. The Mexican menu is varied and the prices are fine. Others have told me their Margaritas are fantastic. The ambiance is great, the place is rather quiet, and the food never disappoints. By the way, the helpings are huge!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed in hotel next door so went here for convenience. Was very pleased with the food and the margaritas were very good. The chips are nothing special but hold up to the great salsa without breaking. The service would have been perfect if waitress had told us the regular margaritas had a reduced happy hour price when we ordered the large one. Zuisa enchilada was tasty and they do their refried beans from scratch. It was a happy surprise to find this great restaurant.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I didn't eat in the restaurant but got my food to go. The staff was very helpful. I ordered a taco salad and had a few changes/additions to the recipe. The did an awesome job and the salad was delicious and inexpensive. This restaurant is inside the Region Hotel and I'm so glad because all I had to do was walk downstairs for my dinner. Nice!