“Tasty and good quality Mexican”
Review of Tequilas

Tequilas
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed in the hotel next door and decided to eat here. Enjoyed Chicken Fajitas and a mixed plate with chimichangas, enchiladas and quesadillas. The overall quality was very good, the portions more than generous. The chicken fajitas might actually have been some of the best we had so far.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife found this place on a road trip with our daughters. They raved about when they got, so when we found ourselves hungry in Farmington, I agreed to try it, and wasn't disappointed.
The refried beans were smooth like cream, and delicious. The portions were more than generous, so we split an order of beans and rice and each got a taco. Mexican food is some of my favorite, and now I know where to stop when I'm traveling to or from ABQ.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I went with a chicken chimi - usually a good judge of what they can do. The salsa was excellent and the beer was ice cold!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We had margaritas on a few different occasions, and they were always perfect. The bar tender seemed to take a lot of pride in his drinks! We had dinner there twice, and it was good. Not the best you've ever had, but tasty and not terribly expensive.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I found this by using Yelp and was hesitant because it was connect to a hotel. I was pleasantly surprised by the food. The salsa was great.

The waiter was lacking--chewing gum the whole time and I had better service from other servers in the same area who checked on me often. I would rather have tipped them.