“AWESOME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: 505-325-5699
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I love this little restaurant. The staff are very friendly and know their regulars by name in a lot of cases. The food is superb New Mexican. You get free chips n salsa before your meal and I lov their red chile.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank andaub2002

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great New Mexican Food, Friendly Service, Casual Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We live in Minnesota, but my wife is from Farmington. There isn't any good Mexican food in Minnesota and certainly not any New Mexican food, so we need to get our fill when we visit family. Los Rios is the family favorite. We always get great food with excellent service. The decor is nothing special, but that is what makes it casual and nice for families.

1 Thank EVDJ
Manitou Springs CO
“Great Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch about 15 minutes before they were going to close. The food was very good. I had a bean burrito with green chili and my husband had a chicken burrito with green chili. Both meals were very good. The green chili was great. The sopapillas were wonderful. The only problem was tat the food was so hot (temperature not spicy) when it arrived I couldn't eat it for a few minutes. The service was good and the food was great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bikeco
Tucson, Arizona
“Eat Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I can't say enough about the food at Los Rios - we travel to Farmington a few times a year and ALWAYS stop here at least once. If you are looking for wonderful New Mexican cuisine, this is your place.

Visited October 2013
Farmington, New Mexico
“Good New Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Los Rios is the best place in Farmington for New Mexican food. My gripe is that carne adovada is not served every day. But my biggest problem is how much they charge for fountain drinks! I think the last time I was in there the drinks were $4! If I pay $4 for a drink, there better be a micro brew in that glass! So, if you can get over being gouged for fountain drinks, the food is quite good.

• Visited May 2013