“Lunch!!!”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 128 Restaurants in Farmington
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: St Clair Winery & Bistro brings French country cuisine and award winning New Mexico wines to a comfortable bistro setting. Outdoor patios are also available, making your dining experience one-of-a-kind. Enjoy a glass of refreshing wine while you listen to live music during summer. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available.
Farmington, New Mexico
“Lunch!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Order off the lunch specials menu... The Green Chili Chicken Stew served with Jalapeño Cornbread was Great!!!! It's was a very low cost meal on a cold day. The wait staff was fast and efficient. Thanks

1 Thank CCornoyer

Farmington, New Mexico
“Wonderful experience and wonderful wine.”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

We held a private party there for about 40 people. The private room was comfortable and the servers were fantastic! Somewhat knowledgeable about gluten free items.

• Visited December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Wait service definitely lacking”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have been to the St. Clair Winery and Bistro and found that it had good service and good food. Its sister restaurant in Farmington did not make a good dining experience. I asked for a glass of water three times before one was actually delivered. Then at the end of the meal another glass of water was suddenly delivered. I ordered the Mesilla Chicken sandwich particularly because it contained green chile. What was served to me was a garlic chicken dinner platter. When the waiter was asked why that was my order he told me they did not serve the Mesilla Chicken past 4. He just ordered a meal for me without asking me. I did not accept the meal he ordered and asked to see the menu. I ordered something I thought would be quick...tortilla soup. By the time it was delivered to me, the other people at my table had almost finished their meals. The soup met the caliber I was expecting of St. Clair. The accompanying corn bread was soggy/undercooked. It was after I finished my meal that the extra glass of water arrived. No dessert or coffee was offered at the end of the meal. I do not expect to return to this St. Clair Winery and Bistro. The only reason I rated this average instead of poor was that the others at the table enjoyed their food.

Visited December 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate dinner on a Monday, and it was packed. Parking is limited and shared with a Olive Garden. Evidently the place stays full all the time at night. The crowd was loud, there was no way oanyone could have had a quiet romantic or business conversation, but the food was outstanding. Our waiter wasn't really that familiar with the menu and got a couple things wrong on the order for 4 people, but he made it right fast and did as well as expected. The food was delicious, however, all beef items seemed to come covered with some kind of wine sauce. The spinach lasagna was very good, as was the sir loins.

Visited December 2013
“We really like this place!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

It's pretty much the only game in town for Farmington that we're aware of. Ashton waited on us mid-afternoon today and she was great. My husband and I each had a flight of red wine and both flights (both red and Robust and Bold) were very good. We had French Onion Soup and a Cheese Nosh and pasta dish (Pasta Del Faro) with artichokes that I didn't taste, but the hubby loved. It's our third time there and we really enjoyed ourselves. As a side-note, we live 50 miles away. We also got a taste of their new moscato-grape derivation for a holiday bubbly offering and it was really good.

• Visited December 2013