“Lucky Find!”

St. Clair Winery & Bistro
Ranked #2 of 129 Restaurants in Farmington
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: St Clair Winery & Bistro brings French country cuisine and award winning New Mexico wines to a comfortable bistro setting. Outdoor patios are also available, making your dining experience one-of-a-kind. Enjoy a glass of refreshing wine while you listen to live music Friday evenings. We Cater! Large Party Options: Pickup, Delivery, On-Site Catering, and Off-site Catering available.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were traveling through Farmington, NM and were looking for a place to have dinner. We drove by St. Clair Winery and Bistro so decided to try it. What a wonderful dining experience! Immediately after being seated our server arrived with a sample of the most refreshing peach wine. I do not care for fruity or sweet wines but this was delicious and very welcome as it was quite hot out. I wish I could remember our servers name. He was excellent! We ordered the Pasta Adrian (white sauce with Hatch green chilies, sun dried tomatoes) and the salmon. Both were excellent! The smaller order of the pasta was the way to go as it was more than enough for my husband. The pecan vinaigrette on our salad was excellent, as well. We ordered a bottle of red wine but liked that we could sample a couple before making our selection. We felt the prices were reasonable, good portion sizes and a good value overall. Great experience! We will return if we are in the area again.

There are newer reviews for St. Clair Winery & Bistro

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went to lunch with various family members and enjoyed great service and delicious food from the pot roast sandwich to the Mexican chicken sandwich, etc. Nice to taste the wine before opting for. There was 5 of us and a takeout and it came to under $65 with tax. Very reasonable I thought for what we ordered. Will return!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We spoke with Jeff (the manager) about three months ago to arrange for St. Claire Winery & Bistro to host our wedding reception.

Obviously, we wanted it to be great, and he met all of our expectations and then some! The appetizers were excellent and plentiful, and then came the dinner.

His staff was fantastic, making certain that everyone was seated and served on time!

Everyone ordered, the food was prepared and served so that no one had to wait for their meals.

The wine and champagne was excellent.

We will definately be returning Jeff.

Thank You for everything!

John & Susan

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The menu choices included pasta, salmon, beef, etc. - a little bit of everything and wine recommendations were provided for each menu item which is great if you are like me and don't know what should go with what. I had the salmon and it was excellent. The portions were very generous as well and the service was perfect.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The pasta Faro seemed like such a good choice with olives, tomatoes, peppers, capers and artichokes that both my friend and I ordered it. It was a total miss, and about halfway through the dish we realized that it tasted off because there were no capers and the promised red peppers had been replaced with an overabundance of sun-dried tomatoes. My friend's half-serving dish also lacked artichokes. We finally waved down the server, who eventually brought out bowls of (ice cold) peppers, capers and artichokes for us to add to the pasta ourselves in whatever proportion we thought was intended.
I fully expected the restaurant to halve the price or comp us a dessert or a second glass of wine, but we got no recognition that the kitchen's error ruined the meal for us. I might try this place a second time since the menu looked inspired and the lentil soup appetizer was excellent, but they need to work on service.