TownePlace Suites Farmington
$84
$59
$129
Hampton.com
All reviewsoutback steakhousebedroom suitesmall kitchenwafflesolive gardensame typean upper floorshopping opportunitiessofa sleeperplace to staydurango areafull kitchenwithin walking distancefour cornersquiet hotelfor long term staysfitness center
Reviewed September 20, 2010

the rooms were clean and very handy for myself and the others in our crew , we occupied 5 rooms on the 4th floor for a week and none of us had any major grips other than someone burnt some popcorn on our floor and (my pet peeve) the motel will rent to dog owners willing to pay the deposit which is not a big issue except for the fact that the room that was rented to the dog owners was next to the elevator and everytime the door opened the dogs started barking, these rooms that contain dogs should be away from traffic areas and not next to occupied rooms if at all possible. The dogs owners were willing to move the dogs to the vehicle that night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank TATsam
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My husband and our almost 1 year old stayed at this hotel during our Labor Day weekend trip to visit Aztec Ruins and Durango, CO. I requested a 1 bedroom suite but was pleasantly surprised that our room was a 2 bedroom suite. It was very clean and spacious-- like a small apartment. It was a very long drive from Flagstaff to Farmington and we were very excited about the pool and hot tub, but when we went to check that out, the hot tub was closed and the pool water was too chilly for us and my baby started to get cold very quickly. That was quite disappointing. The next morning, I visited the fitness room and was quite pleased with the basic equipment with individual TV's and the cleanliness of the facility. We then went to breakfast which was very good, albeit crowded. The second night we stayed there, at around midnight, our baby awoke to the sound of what seemed like two hippos stomping above us. There was lots of stomping and slamming doors. We were on the second floor and this was happening on the third floor. It kept waking our baby up, so finally I called the front desk and it seemed to quiet down by around 2 am. The ceiling is very thin, so I would recommend requesting a room on the top floor if possible. Aside from the noise and the pool/spa area, I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Momof1Flagstaff_AZ
Reviewed August 18, 2010

This hotel was so fresh and clean; we felt as if we were the some of the first people to rent a room here! What a pleasure this was! The room was slightly small, but had everything we needed, and the cleanliness was a delight. The only complaint we have is regarding the noise from the air conditioner. Fortunately the room was cool and we were able to turn it off. The location was in a nice part of town, close to a grocery store and several nice restaurants. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Wifi was advertised as being available, but the only we could use our laptop was to connect with an ethernet cable, which the hotel provided.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank plark-AZ
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I briefly stayed on a road trip from Utah back to Dallas. For this class of hotel, I cannot imagine a better option for the price. It certainly helps that the facility is new, but I was very impressed. The room was a reasonable size, all the necessary features were there, and it's nice to see that important little details made it into the planning...like power outlets for phone and laptop chargers exactly where you expect and need them. The bathroom was spotless. Service upon check-in was friendly and efficient, and the wireless internet code was presented upon check-in to keep from having to call later or search through some guest services guide to find it. I left too early to try the breakfast. In short, I don't know how you could do any better in Farmington for the money. Well done.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank lagunadallas
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We stayed at TownPlace Suites on a stopover on the way from Moab to Santa Fe. The hotel is brand new, and the staff is welcoming and friendly. The room was really fantastic, two bedrooms with queen beds, a nice living space, and a small kitchen. Very good complimentary breakfast too.

We did have some troubles with the Wi-Fi, and needed and ethernet cord to get logged on. I also had to make a couple of calls to get linen for the sofa bed, but these were generally small (though irritating) quibbles. I'd recommend the hotel highly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family