“These little places are usually the best!”
Review of Francisca's

Francisca's
Ranked #4 of 132 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Welcome to Francisc's We are a locally owned and family operated Establishment. Come on in to enjoy a Authentic Northern New Mexican dining Experience, Our delicious meals are prepared fresh daily and are our own Authentic Recipes, prepared and cooked by us. We take pride in the meals that we serve here at Francisca's. Our Opening day was April 1, 2005 which will put us at 12 wonderful years, With great friendly staff you will have a wonderful experience tasting our Red and Green chili. So come on in and enjoy yourself. Thank you Francisca's
Reviewed December 8, 2013

After a week of dealing with a cold, I wanted something spicy to help clear up my head. My boyfriend took me here, one of his favourite places for lunch during the week. I had the chili rellenos (my favourite dish) with green chili. Everything was tasty, hot, and fresh. The host looks like an intimidating guy, but he is very friendly! One of the better and overlooked eateries in Farmington. Can't wait to go back when my tastebuds are at full capacity.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is a hole in the wall that could easily be overlooked at the end of a strip mall. Once you know about it it is likely that you will return as they take pride in the food they make. Definitely a locals place to eat where most know the owners by name. Have heard they have a great Breakfast but have not been there except for lunch and dinner. Definitely a great Mexican Restaurant in Farmington.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! Food is fresh and great! The staff is super friendly, my kids love their bean burritos! My favorites are the asada torta, taco salad and their posole is delicious. It's a bit pricey for the kids plates but great overall!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This restaurant is owned and run by Francisca and her family. The tortillas are home made, the queso dip is served with fried flour tortillas and is the best appetizer I've ever had in a Mexican restaurant! They will help you with your Spanish and are friendly and real....order your sopapillas even if you think you'll be too full!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Okay - someone told us about this place so we tried it. We weren't impressed when we drove up but we went in anyway and I'm glad we did. The staff was very friendly and seemed eager to see us. The flauta was good, the taco salad was good, and the chimichanga was great (huge portion). The salsa was smokey and spicy but very good. The queso was outstanding so you definitely want to start with that. The sopapillas were good too. Good hard-working folks running a top-notch restaurant.