“Above average Mexican Food”
Review of La Cabana

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Cabana
Ranked #79 of 132 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We tried this as it was pretty highly rated in Trip Advisor, and we were unfamiliar with the area. We were honestly a little disappointed compared to the glowing reviews. Maybe we were there on an off night. The food was above average, but not outstanding, and the service was poor. Prices were reasonable and it was close to our hotel (Courtyard), so if you like solid Mexican Food, not a bad choice. The house Margarita was great and reasonably priced.

2  Thank BongoColo

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Seven of us were turned away at 8:30pm. After reading all those positive reviews; I wanted to take my family. I don't know how the food taste, the bldg looks old, the woman who met us at the door wasn't friendly.

1  Thank Vicki4141
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We visited this place based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we are happy that we did.
Good food, great service. Really pleasant staff.
A mom and pop place, Very clean- not fancy, just good food.

Will definitely eat here again on our next trip.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Really good. Authentic. Good Green and Red Chili. Wait staff nice and fast.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Perhaps we just went to La Cabana on the wrong night. Although the food was all right, the service was not good. We had the darnedest time trying to get our waitress' attention. I watched, and it seemed like she was paying much more attention to the other customers than to my husband and me. We were going to order dessert, but we got tired of waiting. I don't know if they were understaffed that particular evening or not.