“Couples Agree!”

Long Dragon
Ranked #24 of 130 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is one place we just keep coming back for more! Definitely one of our "go to" restaurants! I hope they never change.The best pan fried noodles around!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I always recommend Long Dragon to friends wanting Chinese in Farmington. The portions are big, the food is good, and the service is the absolute best in town. The same loyal employees have been with Grace, the owner, for years. They are all very nice and do an excellent job at making sure your dining needs are met. The prices are some of the most reasonable in town too. Overall, it is a great place to eat.

1  Thank agregracej
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is funny; tiny dining room with no ambience, but the food is good, the service is good, and you can't beat the prices.

Always my first choice in Farmington when I want Chinese food.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

Better than anything I have found at home in Phoenix.
I had Pork Fried Rice, Fried Wantons, and Kung Pao Chicken

1  Thank Ron A
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have lived in farmington for 16 years and have been eating at long dragon since it opened I would have to say its my favorite place to eat the service is always great the portions are large wether its lunch or dinner there ingredients are always fresh and quality there fast with your food overall its amazing try the generals chicken or crispy duck you won't be sorry !!

2  Thank Tomstalcup