“When we think of Mexican food we go to Si Senor's”
Review of Si Senor

Si Senor
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

A bustling multi cultural Mexican Restaurant. Good place for families. The food here has always been up to our expectation and just a fun place to go. The flavors are unique and the service can be great depending on your waiter or waitress.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This restaurant has delicious Mexican food, and the service is relatively consistently good.

It's probably my own fault, but the reason I don't eat here very often is because every time I leave, I feel so full and uncomfortable. The food is very heavy and the white salsa they serve with the chips is filling, and then there are the sopapillas included with every meal. Like I said, if I would exercise a little control when I eat there, I'd probably like it more and eat there more often.

Too heavy.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Not at all as good as the first experience. First time we ate here was on our way to Albq. Balloon Fiesta 2012. Drove a long distance to make it in time for dinner this year. Won't do it next year. Got to the restaurant @ 8pm. The bus boy took our order due to the fact the waitress was sitting in the restaurant eating! Serious. Ordered the Chili Relleno plate. Hatch chilli was used & the seeds were not removed...so hot it made you cry. When I spoke to the manager about it she said the waitress was to notify me of the heat when I ordered. She refunded half of my dinner with attitude! No bueno.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

On the way back from Sedona, I stayed in Farmington after an afternoon shooting photos in the Bisti / De Na Zin wilderness. A quick check on Trip Advisor made it clear that Si Senor was one of the better options to grab a dinner in town. So I trundled over there and being that is was a mid-week evening I got seated right away. After perusing the menu I settled on a shredded beef (no Carne Asada or Carnitas?) burrito plate with the green salsa. The chips and salsa that came were good, the Negro Modelo was cold, the Burrito was tasty, and the Sopaipilla was a nice touch.

But let us have a little perspective here. The rice and refried beans on my plate were pretty ordinary and the real highlight of the burrito was the Green Salsa, not any other feature. Which is to say that all the OMG!s and exceptionals!, and wonderfuls! in some of the other reviews may lead you to expect more than is actually on offer.

So definitely go. It IS Good, but not (IMHO) exceptional.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had dinner at Si Senor and it was a nice restaurant and the service was good. The creamy jalapeno salsa served with chips was very good. We had the enchiladas with the Hatch green sauce and they were good. They serve free sopapillas with honey to end your meal, which was nice.
Overall the prices are reasonable and the food was good, but not the best I have had.