“Real old fashioned drive in! ”

Stop and Eat Drive In
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

If you truly want a classic drive in experience then go here. The burgers are awesome! My husband says the fries are the best fries ever. I had heard about the rolled tacos but when I tried them they exceed their reputation. These things are very tasty we get them every time we come here as an add on to whatever else we order. My husband always gets the homemade burrito I have tried it and I think it is great, I just get it with out onions. One thing that they have here that you don't see anymore is grape drink. I dont even knew if that is what you call it but I remember getting it as a little kid and now I found out again! They even have old fashioned bar stools and counter seating and it's not the replicas these are skill the originals from back in the day. Oh and it is still family owned, the current owners are a brother and sister and they were passed fifteen the drive in by their parents.

1  Thank olive0608

Reviewed March 13, 2013

It may not look like much but wait till you get a taste of the burgers and fries. Friendly service and comfort food to satisfy the most picky "diner lovers"
This has been a corner stone business for generations and they are proud of their business, food and service. It is a place to stop for that filling breakfast when on the road.

1  Thank John J

Been to Stop and Eat Drive In? Share your experiences!