“Nice New Mexican restaurant”
Review of Joe B's - CLOSED

Joe B's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice NM atmosphere. Traditional New Mexican fare. The food is very good, as is the service. It's a pleasant place for lunch and dinner.

There are newer reviews for Joe B's

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Our breakfast stop at Joe B's Restaurant was completely random. This was very lucky! We really needed the coffee this morning and it got the job done. The menu had some quality choices with the option for good local green chile on different breakfast choices, which is right up my alley. My wife had pancakes and bacon and enjoyed it. I had the breakfast burrito with bacon in it and green chile on it. It was excellent.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

It is an unique setting. Nothing fancy but a large area with good food and great sopapias. It is right off the main road going north.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant on Mother's Day and I was treated to a prime rib that was delicious. My husband stuck to the New Mexican fare and loved it, because he loves his Carne Adovado burrito.
Now the decor of the restaurant is not up to HGTV standards, but it is just fine for what it was-feed store before the restaurant, so it is a little quirky. It has high ceilings, a ramp to get up to the seating area and, a small bar below with Mexican soccer tournament playing.
We have been going there for years, under another name and when Joe B introduced himself he revealed that he grew up in the gone but not forgotten "Rio Grande Cafe". The husband recognized the Spanish rice.
I would come here again, as I don't need a fancy atmosphere, just a great menu.