“Excellent at home feel!”

Marina Suites Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Elephant Butte
Marina Suites Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Elephant Butte
Reviewed April 28, 2009

If you're looking to be pampered with room service and wait-staff, then this isn't for you. But if you're looking for some place comfortable to kick-back after a day on the lake it's great. You have your own kitchen, complete with stove, microwave, refrigerator (stocked with basic kitchenware), so if you're hungry at midnight, all you need to do is make sure you've stocked your fridge. The room provides cable tv and I had no trouble hooking up with the internet. (It was faster than my home wireless.) It's comfortable and the staff is great.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank onyxdragon

Reviewed July 15, 2008

If you are more fond of snotty impersonal service this is not the hotel for you. The owners are very friendly and more than willing to make sure our stay was comfortable. They even went so far as to recomend places to fish and alternative activities for the day. This motel is not the Ritz it has an at home atmostpher and offers a relaxing stay. I found no problems with the ficilities and all of my needs were met on first request. It was not perfect but I was very pleased with the rooms and service.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Think of Gilligan's Island, not a single luxury. No phone, no internet- despite it being advertised as being availible. The rooms face west so the room heats up but they didn't have the "swamp" coolers repaired so the rooms get up to around 90 degrees in the afternoon. And since the wind in T or C and Elephant Butte generally blows in from the west, the rooms have dust continually blowing into them. For the price, definitely not worth the money. Unfortunately my company booked me here for 13 weeks and wouldn't move me so I am glad the internment is finally over.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank JEasley

Been to Marina Suites Motel? Share your experiences!