“Best Food In New Mexico”
Review of Casa Taco

Casa Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Las Cruces, NM
“Best Food In New Mexico”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The food at Casa Taco was awesome.. Brisket tacos are so good. Staff was totally awesome. Will pass along to all my friends & customers down here in Las Cuces.

Albuquerque
“Great Food -- Good Atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Do yourself a favor and stop into this quaint taco shop. The master chef is schooled in southwest-style cooking and it shows in the very tasty menu items. Must-try food includes the brisket taco/burrito, the huevos rancheros, and the enchiladas. The homemade salsa is excellent as well! Highly recommend!

• Visited February 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Taco Casa in Elephant Butte, NM”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Great little place. Food and service was excellent! Great coffee maker too. My wife loved how clean the place was. Will always stop in here on my road trips.

• Visited March 2012
New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

You want the best tacos north of the border? Casa Tacos it is. Seriously addictive tacos. The way they prepare the shells is special. But the filling choices make it hard to choose. The typical beef is great, but then you have brisket or shrimp!! Sometimes even fish!!! Being landlocked in New Mexico I was skeptical at first of the shrimp and fish choices. One bite made me a believer. And the chicken is a force to be reckoned with as well. However, I need to add that while I LOVE their tacos, they make it hard for me by offering fantastic specials like the huevos rancheros. The queso is outstanding and I'm not a queso fan ordinarily. Just tried the chicken burrito and taquitos and I about died. The staff have worked together for many years and I adore them. I take guests here, special guests who deserve the best. I have eaten at this restaurant regularly for years now and have NEVER been less than thrilled.

Albuquerque, NM
“Friendly service, great food!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Not sure what the negative reviews are about (people are entitled to their opinions, I guess), but I absolutely love this place. From the employees to the food, it's a great time.

C'mon. Brisket tacos. BRISKET TACOS.