“Good Mexican”

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Taos, New Mexico
“Good Mexican”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I always get the shrimp cocktail, which if you are not from this area or travel into Mexico, is probably very different than what you'd expect to have. I'm hooked on them! Remember that the food is Mexican, not New Mexican which is not the same thing at all. Alot of dishes have grilled meats and fish. The fish tacos are terrific!

Visited January 2013

Texas
“they had an off day”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

i usually love this place, but i ordered the snapper and it was very fishy. My daughter had the chicken fajitas, which i tried and i felt like they used way too much cumin on them. I always try and eat here when i am in town, this was the first time i have been disappointed with my selection. I would normally give them a *Very Good*

Visited February 2013
Colorado USA
“Truly the best Mexican food I ever enjoyed!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This place is best Mexican ever. And I have been to many. I look forward each time I am in Taos to enjoy this place and its great dishes once again. Yummy - reasonable - fresh - quick!! And you really feel like you are in Guadalajara while eating. Mexican decor, music, even imported Mexican Coca Colas and other soft drinks. I love this place. Carnitas and large fried fish top my list.

Bangor, Maine
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you are looking for great Mexican food, this is a place to check out. The food was fresh and tasty. Being able to sit outdoors was nice for the nice weather we were experiencing. A great place for inexpensive budgets.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cerviche is out of this world!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Cerviche was awesome! We also had burritos with pork and red chile sauce. I would go back. Service was very attentive too but it is a place where you order at the counter and go sit down. Good for all ages. Fast and inexpensive.