“Truly the best Mexican food I ever enjoyed!!”
Review of Guadalajara Grill

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Colorado USA
“Truly the best Mexican food I ever enjoyed!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This place is best Mexican ever. And I have been to many. I look forward each time I am in Taos to enjoy this place and its great dishes once again. Yummy - reasonable - fresh - quick!! And you really feel like you are in Guadalajara while eating. Mexican decor, music, even imported Mexican Coca Colas and other soft drinks. I love this place. Carnitas and large fried fish top my list.

Bangor, Maine
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you are looking for great Mexican food, this is a place to check out. The food was fresh and tasty. Being able to sit outdoors was nice for the nice weather we were experiencing. A great place for inexpensive budgets.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cerviche is out of this world!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Cerviche was awesome! We also had burritos with pork and red chile sauce. I would go back. Service was very attentive too but it is a place where you order at the counter and go sit down. Good for all ages. Fast and inexpensive.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“The Best Mexican Food in Taos, NM”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Before we moved here a local told us about this great restaurant. Friendly, casual, great for family and groups. I thought I knew good Mexican food, then I ate at "The Guad" - and learned I had no idea. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is friendly and casual. Very comfortable. Clean nice bathrooms too.

Visited December 2012
Taos, New Mexico
“always good”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

i have a large family and we are always welcome there they always remember my children the food is always constant we love it a must in taos!

Visited October 2012