“Great mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you are looking for great Mexican food, this is a place to check out. The food was fresh and tasty. Being able to sit outdoors was nice for the nice weather we were experiencing. A great place for inexpensive budgets.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Cerviche was awesome! We also had burritos with pork and red chile sauce. I would go back. Service was very attentive too but it is a place where you order at the counter and go sit down. Good for all ages. Fast and inexpensive.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Before we moved here a local told us about this great restaurant. Friendly, casual, great for family and groups. I thought I knew good Mexican food, then I ate at "The Guad" - and learned I had no idea. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is friendly and casual. Very comfortable. Clean nice bathrooms too.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

i have a large family and we are always welcome there they always remember my children the food is always constant we love it a must in taos!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've been eating here for years. The food is abundant, consistent, and very good. Tasty frozen wine margaritas. There's usually always a steady stream of customers. The atmosphere is no frills, and considering this, the food somewhat overpriced if one has their fresh guacamole and chips (a must) plus a margarita with the entree.