“Great tasting food at reasonable prices”
Review of Guadalajara Grill

Guadalajara Grill
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Taos, New Mexico, United States
“Great tasting food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

A walk up to counter ordering operation that delivers great tasting Mexican food at very economical prices. A must for family tourtist

Visited April 2012

Salmon Arm, Canada
“I'd eat all my meals there if I could!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

It's cafeteria style. You stand in line and give your order. Minutes later you are sitting with the raucous locals (perhaps thirty tables worth) and chomping down some of the best Mexican food you will find outside of Oaxaca. If the shrimp tacos were any fresher they would still be in the bay. I want my last meal to come from there!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank VivianCanada
New Mexico
“consistency of expectations”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The food is consistently good, portion size perfect, affordable, fast service...

Washington, DC
“Simple, honest, good tasting food”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This is a Mexican restaurant where the locals eat. There is noting flashy about the place - you order at the counter from standard Mexican restaurant choices, and they bring the food to your table. However, the food is well prepared, with good and fresh ingredients, and is very tasty. If you're looking for well-prepared yet inexpensive Mexican food that will beat any fast food place, give this a try.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank DC_blues
Denver, Colorado
“Extremely So So”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I'm surprised about all the great reviews. The Guad grill is a perfect set up for no frills basic Mexican food in a super casual atmosphere. I love a place like this. However I just found the quality of food to be bland and not always so fresh. Even though I'm a bit of a foody, I really like eating in places like this and I love a good basic burrito etc. etc. We're actually disappointed that the quality of food is so dull because everything else, price, atmosphere etc. is great for a place like this. Unfortunately it was bad enough that we avoid it when we're in town and if the food were even a little better we'd be there all the time. Oh well :(

• Visited February 2011