“Good beer and fun crowd”
Review of Taos Mesa Brewing

Taos Mesa Brewing
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Taos Mesa Brewing is a microbrewery, restaurant & indoor/outdoor "brewclub" on the spectacular Taos Mesa. We feature hand-crafted beer on draught, wine, delicious homemade food, premier live music & the best mountain-view sunsets in Taos, New Mexico.
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stopped here on 2 occasions, first time had bingo game and second time had open mike night. Crowd was great and beer was cold. Worth checking out.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Went to see the Rio Grande bridge on hwy 64 and saw the sign. Told my wife we had to stop on the way back and we did. A funky restaurant brew pub in the middle nowhere. Beer was good and cold with a great selection. After drinking a great beer we decided to go ahead and order food. Food was amazing. Service was a little slow because only one waitress was on duty and place was very crowded. Definately worth the drive out.

1  Thank rickmoose
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Yummy beer, good food, awesome waitress. Apparently the local watering hole for locals - but anything goes and no one cares! Entertainer the night we were there was pretty good!
Too cold for us to use the outdoor patio, but it looked inviting. Would visit again.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

First of all, just to be clear, I wasn't here during any musical performance.
I was surprised and intrigued to find a brewhouse in the middle of nowhere, enough to stop and check it out. While I didn't find anything great about it, I'm glad we stopped. I had the white feather IPA and thought it was alright. We also had chips and salsa, and I can't say I was too impressed with the salsa.
We had to wait a while to be served, as there was only one server outside of the bar (9 or 10 tables). The waitress wasn't overly friendly, but wasn't rude either.
Overall, it's worth a stop if you're driving between Taos and the gorge.

2  Thank Dustin C
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stopped and had a beer with an appetizer. Great little brewery with a great outdoor area. They are currently building an amphitheater outside that will add a great venue for music. I saw posters for upcoming shows and was very impressed. The beer was great with a very good selection. Food was good too. Bartender wasn't very friendly but she was pleasant. Very cool place but wish it was closer to town. We would definitely visit again.