“Great stop”

Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in El Prado
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Taos Mesa Brewing is a microbrewery, restaurant & indoor/outdoor "brewclub" on the spectacular Taos Mesa. We feature hand-crafted beer on draught, wine, delicious homemade food, premier live music & the best mountain-view sunsets in Taos, New Mexico.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stopped here for happy hour beer after hiking in Wild Rivers. Very unique space, friendly service and very good beer. Waitress was helpful and made good suggestions.

There are newer reviews for Taos Mesa Brewing

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great Beer. Service lacking... it seemed like we were a pain in her rear.
Very neat atmosphere. Loved that.
Middle of nowhere.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I only ate here once, during happy hour. When the waitress saw I wasn't going to order beer, she got kind of grumpy with me. If you want water, you have to get up yourself and walk across the place to get it. No ice. The sweet potato fries were good. The vegetarian taquitos were a little over done, but ok.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Nicely designed building in a hangar style building with a corrugated semi circle roof and a wooden dance floor. Seating surrounding the dance floor and plenty of home made beers and grub. Probably fun for an afternoon or evening visit. We went on two step dance nite. They gave lessons early at six pm and had a live band playing till 10 to practice your moves. Fun place.... check it out.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We visited Taos Mesa Brewing at the recommendation of a shop owner in Taos. It was a little bit of a drive, but man was it worth it! I had a burger and my hubby had a philly cheese steak - both were awesome. However, the real winner was the asian coleslaw. It was so tasty!! I didn't have any beer, but my husband had a couple glasses of the Ramblin' Red and really liked it. What really makes this place great is the view...holy Moses, those mountains! I could look at them all day! This is a very cool place. We'd highly recommend you stop by for a brew or two and some of the good grub!