“Great find!”

Chilli Hills Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesterfield, New Jersey
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were driving west on I-40 and were googling a place to eat near by. Up came Chilli Hills. The menu seemed good so we stopped. Great service. Friendly staff. The food was quick and fresh. The night we went was all you could eat catfish around $9 which a lot of people were seeming to enjoy. The portions are big and great value here. Everything that other people were eating looked good and was plentiful. I had the chicken quesadilla. It was huge! Tasty. I didnt finish it. Our waiter was great, very attentive so anything we needed. He got a good tip!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank xjosey_walesx

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Average Family Diner with a few Problems”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Service was very good and the menu very reasonable. Parts of the facility are showing much wear. My wife's Mexican plate was OK and my fried chicken was too. However my dinner roll was stale and my carrots overcooked and mushy. With the cook showing more attention to what is served this place could move up to average.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“A rated service, C- food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and gave good service. The food was served hot and the green chili on the rellenos was good but the rellenos were hard and poor quality. The rice was average and the refried beans were served with an ice cream scooper and cold with lots of lard, inedible. I expected more in New Mexico. If it was in Tennessee or New Jersey I would give it some slack and rate it higher but Albuquerque has so many great mexican restaurants you need to be a little better than this.

1 Thank bill b
Park Hill, Oklahoma
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were traveling and my husband wanted biscuits and gravy. Mcdonalds next door and they didn't have any, so we ventured into chili hills. Lots of locals because the waitress knew their names. I ordered Huevos rancheros and it was great. My husband said his gravy didn't have much flavor. I tried it and it was good, I think he just didnt have much of an appetite. I would have loved to order some of their Mexican food, maybe next time for lunch. Overall worth the stop.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank KellyD1963
Tijeras
“Best Huevos Rancheros”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Edgewood, NM, is a town on the way up. Chili Hills is a mainstay in Edgewood. Love their huevos rancheros but there is so much more on the menu, and everything we've tried is yummy good. The locals eat there, and you should too!

Visited September 2012