“Quiet and cozy cabin surrounded by woods.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Edgewood
Lazy K Ranch Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Edgewood B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I stayed in the cabin for three nights. The cabin sits on 10 wooded acres and has gorgeous views of nearby hills and distant mountains. The roomy cabin is well planned with a kitchen, two bedrooms, eating area and living room. The living room has a wood burning fire place and includes TV, DVD and audio system for ipods. The kitchen has everything you need if you want to cook. There is a large porch with rocking chairs and table and there is also a deck. The bedrooms are comfortable each with a private bath and jacuzzi. B & B hosts Andy and Lisa are warm and welcoming. Lisa's breakfasts are A+ and very sustaining. We didn't have to eat until dinner. We especially enjoyed the night sky, watching the sunrise, and basking in the morning sun on the porch. Lovely property and great stay.

Room Tip: One room has a queen and the other a king. The king room and bathroom is bigger although we were co...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We spend two nights at the Lazy K Ranch and could have spend a month. The cabin is more than a cabin it is a wonderful holiday home. Lisa and Andy are both wonderful hosts and go out of there way to make you feel at home.

The home is extremely clean and everything you need is supplied. The breakfast is a feast and we thank them for a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Although Lisa and Andy do have rooms in their home, we had rented their log cabin and well worth the...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed in the cabin at the Lazy K for 2 nights with friends while on tour of the South West. We were greated by Andy and the wonderful big dogs that also live there. Lisa was out of town but Andy was gracious and showed us to our cabin and gave us some great information about the area. Lisa returned later that evening and warmly greeted us at breakfast the next morning. She was most accomodating and made us feel very comfortable and at home. Thanks Lisa & Andy!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom cabin with kitchen and living room is a great idea for family or couples travellinig t...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Three of us stayed for nine days while participating in a nearby sporting event. The other reviews reflect my experience. Totally consistent and top notch. Certainly better than any hotel/motel can offer, regardless of cost. I am a fan of B&B hospitality. Lisa and Andy (and the fluffy dogs) hit all the buttons that rate an A+ for excellence. We plan to visit again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ron_Miller
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I rate this the BEST b&b I stayed in on my drive from Detroit to Arizona. I took the least expensive room for $89.00 and stayed in a beautiful, clean, house, located on 10acres of land, and had a wonderful breakfast.
My large room had an ensuite, queen size feather bed, fridge and more. There was a hot tub, large entertainment room with full sized billiard table, coffee bar and wonderful furniture. The night before breakfast I was handed a menu of approx. 8 dishes to choose from. At the appointed time the next morning my coffee was waiting, I was seated on a balcony overlooking hills and was served a large fruit salad, jug of orange juice, a thermas of coffee and jug of water, followed by 2 blueberry muffins, and then my main course. All which was very delicious. My host were very friendly and when I requested they sit at breakfast I learned a great deal about them and the area. As I couldn't eat everything my host bagged my blueberry muffins for my trip onward. Had I known this b&b and the area it stood on was going to be so nice I would have stayed another day.
All across the country I was in a humidity heat wave wherever I stayed, but because this place is located at altitude there was very little humidity.
Running a b&b shouldn't be rocket science. It should be done as it is here. I also met my first "rocket scientist", one of the hosts.
You will enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We initially booked two nights at the Lazy K, but added a third after just a few hours there. Our stay was absolutely wonderful - clean, tasteful rooms, lots of indoor and oudoor space and delicious breakfasts beautifully presented in either the dining room or the deck depending on the weather. Breakfast even had soothing background music. It felt like a nice dinner out. Lisa, Andy and the furries were all welcoming and very friendly. We would have loved to stay longer. Given the opportunity, we would definitely stay at the Lazy K Ranch again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2011

We only had i night I this wonderful B & B. Our Valentines evening was spent in front of the fire in a perfect log cabin which we had all to ourselves. Lisa is a perfect hostess and our home made breakfast was a great start for the next day of our long trip. We would highly recommend this spot for anyone looking for R & R.

Gina and George from San Diego

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Lazy K Ranch Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!