“Liked the Food, Liked the Folks”
Review of Calamity Jane's

Calamity Jane's
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Eagle Nest
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Calamity Jane's is a family owned and operated restaurant. We are not a fast food restaurant and take pride in the fact that most of our food is homemade. Take out, catering & special order baked goods available.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We make it up to Angel Fire-Eagle Nest 3 or 4 times a year and think this is a good place to eat. It's right in the middle of delightful downtown Eagle Nest. Cute cowboy decor and friendly service. I told the waitress I search the world for a good Reuben...and she said we should try theirs. She was right ... exceptionally tasty. Also good burgers and breakfasts. Dinner may well be fine, I've just never been there in the evening. So, enjoy Calamity Jane's while you wander around downtown.

There are newer reviews for Calamity Jane's

Reviewed February 27, 2012

The Breakfast was fair.. The wait staff is inexperienced and slow. We waited over an hour to get our meal. There were only 6 families there and everyone was frustrated over the exceesive wait time. Will not stop there again and will not recommned.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

A fun small town place need I say more. Plus the food is good but the dessert was out of this world and I'd know being from new York. I can't wait for next years ski trip back to new mexico just so I can stop by here for some cheese cake. :)

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We take diner (salon) and breakfast (restaurant). The salon is a must see. Very warm and nice atmosphere. The owner are very nice. I recommend the Nacho Grande and the (gigantic) breakfast burritos. If I go around Eagle Nest I will definitively come back.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I just love the Green Chili Cheeseburger. Sit by the fireplace relax with an adult beverage and have a piece of Cherry Pie. YUMMY. A great mom and pop kind of place.