“Birthday cake”

Add it.
The Cookie Jar
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Deming
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I picked up a cake from the Cookie Jar yesterday for my friend's birthday party. I asked for a sugar free chocolate cake, shapped like a cigar. First of all, it looked exactly like a cigar. They really nailed the ashes. Second, it was one of the most delicious cakes ive ever eaten. I defy anyone to taste test their sugar free cakes and tell me that they can tell it's sugar free. Just amazing.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a special cake for a birthday. It was exactly as I ordered. Exceptionally good!! Great cookies, great ice cream sandwiches!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Ms. Prince is the nicest lady who loves to bake, and can she ever bake!!
Delicious cookies, bars and cakes. A great place to stop if craving something sweet or planning a shower or special occasion and need help with the dessert.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Ms Prince has a real talent for baking. She creates wonderful cakes, cookies, fudge and will custom make anything you have a hankering to sink your teeth into. An awesome storefront with a great location for visitors and locals alike. Don't miss this one!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

I went in because I wanted to promote my services but as soon as i walked in my mouth started to water it smelled delicious! I had a nice talk with the lady working there and I ordered 2 cookies : Chocolate chip and peanut butter. They were so good and crunchy!

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to The Cookie Jar? Share your experiences!