“Beautifuly maintained Old Style Motel”

Best Western Deming Southwest Inn
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Drive up and park outside your door, no upstairs so no pounding above you. Room is very comfortable, with Direct TV on large flat screen TV. Full bathroom with additional large sink and mirror outside of bathroom. Building is well maintained and grounds are beautiful. The front desk staff is friendly and ready to assist you when needed. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank papamikeinaz
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2015

Dear Papamikeinaz, from Phoenix-AZ:

Thank you for posting a review and ratings regarding your stay at our property. My staff and I are elated to learn that you were delighted with your stay. We will be using your comments, suggestions to improve our services and provide best hospitality possible. Thanks again for choosing us for your accommodations and your business. We hope you would give us another opportunity(s) to provide our hospitality in future.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is a very pleasant hotel where you park right outside your room. I haven't stayed in one like that for a long time. I would recommend this hotel. The grounds were very well kept. The hotel is also pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Atir44, from Harlingen:

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was a very convenient place for two exhausted travelers. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, exactly what we needed. Although the breakfast wasn't the best it was free so I can't complain. Check in and check out was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear and our Valued Guest:- Glen, from Santa Ana - CA

Thank you for your review, and high ratings, on your recent sojourn and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are in jubilant to learn that you had a delightful stay and found our hotel as a retreat after your exhaustive travel. We thank you for your repeat business, multiple reviews, and we shall be waiting for your next visit to us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I only had about 90 more miles to go but the weather was not looking good at the horizon and decided to stop and rest. I was returning from San Diego and hauling a boat, saw large parking area and all ground level room hence decided to stay here. Check-in was a breeze and girl was very polite and informed me that I can park my truck and boat right near the room, gave wifi password and breakfast hours. The room I stayed in, 105, was one of the best I had ever had. Extremely comfy bed, large led tv with all hd channels, large room, with a comfy leisure chair, fridge microwave and other standard items. The entire room was spotless and very clean. in the morning the hot breakfast was also nice. They have yogurt, bacon links , waffles, fresh fruit and other standard items. Also, their outdoors are very clean, and with desert plants and decorative stones it has a very cool and nice atmosphere.
In all, I had great time at this motel and I would definitely stay here if in future.

Room Tip: There a no elevators, west side rooms are cooler as it avoids the sunset temperature, any room here...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Daniel G

Dear and our Valued Guest:- Daniel

Thank you for your review, high ratings, and room tip suggestion, of your recent stay and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are Ecstatic to learn that you had a delightful stay. Our unique, horseshoe type parking makes it very easy and convenient for the guest with trailers. As its right in-front of the rooms, making it easy loading-unloading, entry and exits. Our 40" LED tv with all HD channels is other feature that is another feature that our guests gets surprised and enjoy. We are happy that you had also liked our free hot breakfast, and we are in process of improving and expanding our breakfast service. We are in process of enhancing our landscape in-order to provide better curb appeal and relaxing atmosphere. We loved to know that you had liked our landscape improvements thus-far. We thank you for your business and we shall be waiting for your next visit with us.

Travel Safe....!!!

Ritesh Patel, and my Best Team of Hospitality...!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Final motel of our trip to our distination before we start back in a week. Motels need to offer place to clean up your motorcycle and most of your motels do not offer us rewards and Harley memeber me being a platium member a chance to upgrade to another room. They don't to know what you are talking about when you ask about a upgrade

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear and Valued guest:- 866gened,

Thank you for your kind review and ratings. I believe that my staff and hotel do offer bike clean up items, hose and wash station. We offer our elite guests bonus reward points.

However, if we did fall short on your satisfaction than I would like to learn more details from you and correct our services.

To discuss further, I would appreciate if you can call me at 575.546.4544 or email at bestwestern.deming@gmail.com.

Moreover, I would like to take this oppurtunity and apologise on behalf of any other Best Western property's that may not have provided the bike clean-up needs and other upgrades.

We will be warmly waiting for you in your next visit to us.

Sincerely
Ritesh and my Best Team

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This time was a very short stay---overnight---but was clean and well and area was well kept. We were there to pick up my stepbrother personal belongings and remains. I would stay there again. Deming also has some very good restaurants for a small town. We were also there in March and stayed 4 days so were able to experience some of what Deming had to offer.

Dear and Valued guest, David from Glendale - AZ

From myself and my entire staff we would like to first of all send to you our most sincere condolences for the loss of family member.
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate all of our guests and it is always a great pleasure to welcome them
back. We are delighted that you have found your stays with us a great experience and we will be warmly waiting for you in your next visit.

Sincerely

Ritesh and my Best Team

Reviewed June 16, 2014

All the times we have stayed at this hotel have been enjoyable. Nice, clean, comfortable and convenient! The staff is polite and informative and recommended a delicious restaurant. Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your review and high ratings on your recent stay and experience at our hotel. My staff strives to provide the best quality service and we are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay. We thank you for your business and we shall be waiting for your next visit with us.