“Great stay in Deming, NM” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn

BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Upstate New York
“Great stay in Deming, NM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a relatively new, very comfortable Best Western in southern NM. The rooms are good sized, very clean and quiet. We really appreciated the microwave and refrigerator in the room. Breakfast was a typical juice-cereal-rolls-fruit-coffee affair, but there was plenty of food and it was fresh and tasty. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. in town that was listed in the AAA guide, and the desk clerk volunteered information on other restaurants that were as good if not better. We ended up eating at one of these alternate suggestions and agreed that it was terrific food. Deming a convenient stop between Albuquerque, NM and points west in Arizona, plus it has several very interesting museums and a great visitor center. We were very impressed with both the Best Western Mimbres Valley and the town itself. Next time we are in the area, we will definitely stop in again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear ShophiesMom,

From my entire staff members and management team, I would like to thank you for your detailed and candid review on your stay at our hotel. We are very happy to see that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I believe that you had stayed in our renovated rooms, and its my pleasure to inform you that more improvements to our guest rooms will be coming soon later this year. We wish that you have similar stay experiences throughout your trip. We also wish to see you soon again. Have a wonderful vacation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
McCormick, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The first thing that struck us is that the property was well taken care of and super clean. No trash around and it was quiet. This was our third night out on a 19 day road trip. Thought this was a new hotel but told it is about 20 years old. Owners apparently take a lot of pride in their business and it shows. The room was neat, clean and large. Beds super comfy. Good, filling breakfast got our day started. Lobby very neat and the staff was super helpful. Printed us a list of BW's near the location we were heading. Couldn't have asked for more at this price and recommending this to all friends heading out west through New Mexico. Nothing else compared to this in the next 16 days on the road!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank PBfromSC
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

From our entire staff and management team, I would like to thank you for your review and ratings. We are happy to see that you have had a wonderful experience at our property. We wish that you have similiar expericence in your trip and also expecting to see you soon. Thank you again for your feedback.
Hamilton TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was the best hotel we stayed in during our recent road trip to Phoenix and back to Texas. (8 nights on the road) Especially for the price! The check-in was fast and easy, our room was clean, the beds super comfy, and the air conditioner kept us cold!! A perfect night's stay! I have saved this location on my GPS and we will definitely be back.

1 Thank Lynn P
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear Lynn P

I would like to thank you for your candid feedback and high ratings on your recent stay at our property. Our entire staff members and management team are Ecstatic to see that you have had the Best stay of your trip. I would like to inform you that we will be renovating our rooms very soon and hopefully the renovation is completed before your next visit so that you can have a more enjoyable stay. We wish to see you soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Best Regards
Apache Junction, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

excellent Motel, Been in many Best Western Motels over the years and this one rates as good as any of them in cleanliness, location off the highway and neatness of the grounds, including the pet area. I commend the management of this motel

1 Thank CLIFF0949
Ritesh P, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear Cliff0949,

Thank you for your brief review on your stay at our hotel. Our entire staff's and management team are very excited to see that you had thoroughly enjoyed stay with us. We wish that you have a wonderful summer travel and have pleasant stays at every hotel. Thank you again for your feedback and high ratings.

Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were driving back to Texas from Phoenix and we were trying to reach Las Cruces. We were very tired when we reached Deming so we decided to stay the night there instead. We pulled off the interstate and saw the Best Western and it looked ok from the road so we decided to stop there. The room was very clean and well kept. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well. The hotel was nice and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was decent. We were very suprised at the quality for the price. I would highly recommend this hotel for a place to pull over to get a good nights sleep on any long trip.

Room Tip: In the back of the hotel, we never heard any freeway noise at all. Make sure you tuck the curtain up...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank selainec
Dear Selainec,

From our entire staff members and management team, I would like to thank you for your detailed and candid feedback on your recent stay at our property. We are thrilled to see that you have had a comfortable stay. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a wonderful summer.

McQueeney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

It was 33 years ago when I went through Deming, Silver City, and Lordsburg on a bicycle trip from the Texas Gulf Coast to Seattle. Back home in Texas now, I decided to do this section of the trip again. After driving to Deming, I got a room here, and I'm glad I did. Since I was going to be gone 3-4 days on my "glory days" ride, I needed a place to leave my car. There didn't seem to be any long-term parking in town, but, after talking to the boss, the young women at the front desk arranged for me to leave my car where the employees park. That was a big load off my mind. Another nice thing is that all rooms are ground level, so no noise from upstairs. In my case, that also meant I did not have to carry my fully loaded bike up and down stairs. My aging back is extremely grateful for that. The rooms themselves are clean, well-kept and spacious. They have a mini-fridge, microwave, and the usual amenities (coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, etc.), and comfortable beds. I stayed a total of three nights, before and after the ride, and have absolutely no complaints.
Everyone at the front desk and in housekeeping was very friendly and helpful, but I would like to give a special thank you to Lizeth. In addition to helping arrange for me to leave my car while on my ride, she was very helpful with recommendations. For example, I was concerned about the altitude and wanted to take a shorter ride to see how well I was acclimated. She suggested a nice ride that was exactly what I was looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone spending a night (or more) in Deming!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Glenn W
, Owner at BEST WESTERN Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Dear Glenn W,

Thank you for time and posting a detailed and candid feedback on your stay and visit at our property. It is our honor to be your host and we strive to provide best hospitality while you are guest to our property. I am very happy to see that my staffs were able to arrange parking for you at our motel while you were on your biking trip. I am feeling very proud of my staff as they are the biggest assets of my company. We shall work diligently and make every effort in improving our services and hospitality so that each and every guest can have a comfortable, enjoyable stay. Enjoy your biking and we wish to see you soon again.

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Great place to stay. Great value for the price. Rooms were clean, staff was hospitable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Edwin H,

From our entire staff members and management team, I would like to thank you for your brief and candid feedback on your recent stay at our property. We are thrilled to see that you had enjoyed your stay. We wish to see you soon.