“Great stop in Deming!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Deming
San Diego CA
“Great stop in Deming!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This hotel lived up to its TripAdvisor reviews! A comfortable, clean, spacious room, great customer service (they had our rollaway in the room & prepped), and a mini-fridge! The front desk clerk gave us a recommendation for dinner, but we weren't able to partake - be forewarned that Deming "rolls up its sidewalks" early, even on Sat nights! We had a hard time finding somewhere to eat after 8pm - even Subway closes early. The hotel's location is convenient, and I liked the setup of the rooms around the parking lot - I felt safe taking a walk after dark to work the kinks out after our LONG drive from San Diego!

Great value in Deming, NM!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank NoUglyOneYet
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

From out entire staff and management team, I would like to thank you for your generous and detailed feedback on your recent stay at our property and visit of Deming. We are elated to see that you have had a very pleasant, and enjoyable stay at our property. We are sorry to see that, you have had little difficulty in finding a good place for dinner. Yes, it's very bizarre that the local restaurants closer early. There are very few restaurants that are open late, such as Desert sky cafe and Denny's. We wish that you have a wonderful, enjoyable rest of your summer travel. We thank you for your business and wish to see you soon again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Deming is almost half-way from Tucson to Santa Fe, my usual trip. If I start late I stop here, sleep well and start off early. Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is clean and nicely laid-out, with a separate sink in the dressing area. I appreciate the single story's quietness. No one running about upstairs.
The breakfast is the best I've encountered in highway motels - fruit, different types of cereals and beverages, toasts and rolls and more - I rarely eat the free motel breakfasts, but this breakfast is really good. Easy to get to from the freeway or town. Very pleasant and helpful desk people. Altogether a good value and, considering the geographic location, a real refuge!

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Arizonagal,

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. We high value the Feedbacks from our guest's and take every comment towards improving our services. Its very flattering to see that you had enjoyed all area's of our services. My entire staff and management team are grateful to your for your feedback and your business. We expect to see you very soon.
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed in many Best Western Motels in these United States and the Mimbres Valley Inn
in Deming, AZ. was among the best. The room was very clean and the decor was up to date and most appealing. The person in the reception area was quite knowledgeable about the Inn
and its surroundings, He did indeed refer us to a very good restaurant close ti the Inn.
I WILL stay at this place anytime and recommend all to do so.

Jeanne E. Johnson

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jeanne e j
Dear Jeanne

From our entire staff and management team, I would thank you for taking time and posting a candid feedback. We are happy to see that you have had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. It is through the feedback from our guest's that we are able to provide superior services. We shall be waiting for your next arrival and see you soon. Thank you for your business.
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were traveling in New Mexico with 3 small dogs and did not have a good night at the hotel we had made reservations for in Silver City so the next night we found the Best Western. It was perfect! It is single story and they had a specific area for dogs with grass, a hose and a poop clean up station. The dog area was located in the middle of the complex which made it easy acces from any room. The room was spacious, clean and had 2 sinks! We had a great nights sleep and the dogs were happy they didn't have to go up stairs! When traveling with the dogs we usually end up using Best Western as most accept the dogs. This hotel is at the edge of town and very accesible to the freeway.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Ritesh P, Owner at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Roberta L,

From my staff and management team, We would like to thank you for your candid feedback and ratings. Yes, we proudly welcome the four legged family member's at our hotel and as well strive to provide them the best hospitality and care. We are very gratified to hear that you and your pets have had an enjoyable, comfortable and memorable stay. It is through the candid feedback from our guest's that help us motivate and work diligently towards providing the best services. We wish to see you, and your pets, soon.

Ritesh
North Carolina
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My sister and another friend and I found ourself in Deming, NM (unplanned) while on a road trip. With Rock Hound State Park campground completely full, we needed a place to stay. Thank goodness for my Droid and the tripadvisor app where I found reviews on this hotel. We were pleasantly surprised when we got there. It is a small, older motel, but the room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The young lady working at the desk was very friendly and gave us a great rate on two rooms. She also recommended a restaurant for us (we were all wanting Mexican food) that was very good (sorry, I can't remember the name of the place). If I find myself in Deming again needing a place to stay, I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Deserthiker,

It is very flattering to see that you have had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay at our property. From my entire stay and myself, would like to thank you for your honest feedback and ratings. I would like to inform you that in just a few months we shall be upgrading our property and shall attempt to provide best hospitality as possible. We will be eagerly waiting to see you soon again. Have a wonderful summer!!!

Ritesh Patel
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is a older hotel, I would think from the 60's or so. It was clean and the bed was firm, for what we paid and its location ( close to the fwy ) it is a good value, I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your brief review about your stay at our property. We are pleased to see that you have had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. This property was opened in 1993, and was built to look and feel like "southwest" Design. However, we strive to keep the faciilty updated and provide modern amenities so that our guests can have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We wish to see you soon again.

Ritesh Patel
St. George, Utah
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I were traveling through on a 12 day road trip. We actually had reservations for the evening in El Paso TX, but it was early in the day and we decided to give those up and travel alittle farther. We found this hotel on Trip Advisor and called about a room for the evening. We had seen a couple of mixed reviews on Google and so we were alittle uncertain. I believe this motel might be under new management or someone was having a bad trip when they gave this property anything less than an excellent rating! Deming is not Tuscan or Phoenix. It is a small and dusty town, but the owners of this motel take great pride in providing a nice and comfortable stay to weary travelers. The accomodations were typical motel fare, but the rooms were clean, the beds well taken care of and very comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and updated, plenty of towels, and the addition of a frig and microwave was nice. The rooms are spacious, the parking is right outside of your door and the place is QUIET, even though it is close to the interstate because the actual rooms are set well back on the property. I would DEFINATELY recommend this motel and will return on future trips!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
From my entire staff and management team I would like to thank you for your candid comments about your stay at our hotel. We strive to keep our facility clean and nice so that we can provide the best hospitality as we can. We are gratified to see that you have chosen our hotel to be in your itinerary whenever you would travel within area. We will be expecting to see you soon.
Ritesh