“Best Super 8 Motel Yet”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Super 8 Motel Yet”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I checked in at 2.30 a.m and the staff was very nice and gave me a very good pice for such a good room! It also had a delicious breakfast. The room was very clean and comfortable. Their heated pool was a delight because it was so cold outside. This hotel was very close to the town and was the best priced room in the whole city!!

Room Tip: The rooms in the inside are better because there is less noise the the rooms with the outside doors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Central Arizona
Reviewed December 29, 2013

When I checked in they refused to honor the price I was given when I made the reservations on the Wynham web site. I was charged an extra $6. No big amount but I had stayed at two different Super 8's this trip and no problems with them.

The room was clean but old. Window air conditioner did not work. They had a small space heater to keep the room warm. It did the job, but made the room hot and stuffy.

When I took a shower that evening there was no hot water, just warm with the hot valve all the way open and cold off. The next morning it was normal.

The staff was friendly and the free breakfast was the usual waffles,juice,cereal and danish.

Deming has plenty of motels so in the future I will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jarales
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed at this Super 8 last night, Dec. 16, 2013. This property needs a LOT of work. The bed was old, linens and pillows were well worn, the heater did not produce any heat. No place to put toiletries in the bathroom. There was a small shelf under the mirror. A chair in the room was extremely filthy with stains and very dirty arms. I wouldn't let my dog, if I had one, sit in the chair. I was given a handicap room and I don;t need one. The shower head was hanging into the bathtub. There was a large gap under the room door. I charged the room on my credit card. My receipt shows a charge of $1.69, whick I didn't notice,with no explaination. This morning, Dec. 17, when I checked out, I brought up the filthy furnature and the lack of heat, to the manager/owner? she said I should have told her about my dissatisfaction, she was not very kind and told me I should have told her about these problems when I checked in and she would have moved me to a different room.
I stay at other Super 8's and have always been comfortable. I spend a lot of time in hotels/motels due to business, consequently I do know something about hotel housekeeping. From my point of view, I shouldn't have to bring up these problems. These should have been corrected by housekeeping in the first place. I'll bet other rooms at this property has similar problems. When one checks into a hotel you expect a clean comfortable room. One should not have to inspect the room.
Upon checking out, I asked the manager for a rate adjustment, since I did use the room, and she became as nasty as the room. Suggestion: Don't stay here, go across the street to the Comfort Inn or up the street to the Best Western.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Deming hotels

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I came to Deming for a family "reunion" of types and had a great stay at this Super 8. The evening clerk, Karen, was very nice and hospitable. I was impressed by the price, heated pool, and cleanliness. When I come for Thanksgiving weekend, I'll be staying here. Very comfortable! Some of the reviews are negative, but I must say, I had a really nice stay.

Stayed October 2013
Bob P, General Manager at Super 8 Deming NM, responded to this review, December 3, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. We will be looking forward to you next visit with us here in Deming. Here Deming Super 8 we strive to give you the cleanest rooms and friendliest service
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were in town working on rail road we staide at Deming Super 8 for 2 week it was a great experiance the owners Smita and Bob are great they go out of their way to help you he service and staff was great there is no taxi service in Deming and working on rail road we had Big trucks Bob gave us ride to Walmart several times that was just great service rooms very clean pool was a dream rate was excelent plenty of truck and trailer parking great breakfast this will be our place we will stay when ever we come for work in Deming once again thank you for making our stay very plesent

Room Tip: Deming Super 8 Is the Place I will always stay here
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business