Super 8 Deming NM
Quality Inn(Deming)
$58
$64
$76
Days Inn Deming(Deming)(Great Value!)
$50
$50
Orbitz.com
$51
Travelocity
All reviewsthe rooms were niceindoor poolgreat sleepparking lotnice place to stayflat screena great staybedsmoteltileroadcaliforniamileswalmartrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed over the weekend with my children. The room was filthy. There was blood on our sheets and garbage under the bed. The sink had coffee stains in it. I was amazed to find out that they consider children an adult at the age of 5. I don't understand that or maybe they just need the money. The breakfast was a joke. They had waffles and two selections of cereal. They also only had ONE Danish. I agree I will continue to look a little bit more but when traveling at 2 am this was quick. They need to a whole renovation and hopefully it will come back.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. However, the room was not cleaned satisfactorily, and was the spa not operational. There are other hotels in the area that cost a little bit more, which I have previously stayed in, and will go back to spending the little bit extra. This facility needs to be updated.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
A TripAdvisor Member
LORIMOR
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The bed was ok, but the chairs in the room were broken down (literally slanted) and dirty. They were in desperate need of updating. Plug ends not visible for use and when found were over loaded and none were available for phone charging etc.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed December 13, 2012

this is the 2nd time my wife & i have stayed there ,and had the time of our lives in their heated pool !!!! We had great choices at breakfast the next morning .( waffles were my choice ) Once again we were impressed at how clean everything was; and with deming's dust storms i can only assume they must clean every shift non stop ! We cant wait to be able ta get away & do it again!

Room Tip: try the up stairs suites, there GREAT!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The rooms were clean, the beds were new, nice and firm! The staff and management was exceptionally friendly. We were welcomed every time we came inside and were always asked if we needed anything. Only downside was the breakfast was continental. I highly recommend this place for a stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business