“Large servings, pleasant service!”

Restaurante El Mirador
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2018

I like trying new places and this was a good choice in Deming. I ordered a combo plate so I could try a little bit of everything. I really liked the beef taco, con carne and enchilada. I thought the beans were a little bland but everything was hot and came quickly. My server was very nice and helpful when I couldn't decide what I wanted. The place isn't flashy on the outside but inside is clean and inviting. It's not very big. I look forward to another trip and I'll try something else!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

At El Mirador you will find delicious home cooked Mexican/American food, large portions and reasonable prices. We eat there every time we are in Deming and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Hot wow now. Fast and delish, 4 yummy items in my combo plate, which was probably a little more than I needed for lunch but was a deal! Good sauces, salsas, and aguas frescas.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We discovered El Mirador a year ago and came back this year. The food is as good as last year. I had the #2 combination plate with green sauce and it was all the heat this Oregon boy could handle, in fact, I ordered a side of sour cream to help cool it down. My wife had Huevos Rancheros which she found to be not so hot and very good. Donuts are a special treat. They are made when you order them so they are super fresh. We ordered them to go and they made the car smell like a bakery. We are already looking forward to next year.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I stopped for breakfast and glad I read the reviews about their Chilaquiles. I had the red Chilaquiles with beans. The Chilaquiles were excellent, but the beans seemed plain. The beans were not bad just had higher expectations after trying out the best Chilaquiles I have ever had outside of Mexico. Great service, and free Sopapillas. Highly recommended.