“Good food great price.”

Restaurante El Mirador
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great food, prepared quickly and reasonably priced. Service was quick. I enjoyed everything. I appreciated that the chef obliged me by not spicing everything too hot. at my request I got a very tasty, mildly spiced, meal.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was ok not bad not good average I would say but you can see the kitchen when you pay and it did not look clean in there.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped here after checking Trip Advisor (of course) while passing through Deming. The food here was awesome. My husband had plate #2 and I had the chicken enchilada. We both finished our plates and even had room for a little dessert. The owner, Maria Vazquez and staff were friendly and helpful. They even showed us an easier way to get home on the Interstate. We, definitely are happy we stopped here and hope to do so again when we are in the area. This is a great Mexican restaurant and the food is home made. Its a small restaurant, so don't be fooled by the outside. The food is fantastic.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Looked on trip advisor...it was rated number 1. Read the the other reviews...no it's not Tex Mex but its amazing New Mexico style Mexican food. I had the flautas which were perfect. The guacamole was creamy and good. Just the right amount of spices. My husband had chicken enchiladas with green sauce. The green sauce was smooth and tasty!! We will be back on our next trip!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

This is Mexican/New Mexican the way it should be. Deming hasn't got much in the way of good food but this place is above and beyond everything else. And the fresh made Lemonade/Limonada alone is worth the stop.