Grand Motor Inn, Hotel & Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Deming(Deming)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
$50
$76
$51
All reviewsheating systemstay there againsmoke detectorgreat pricecomfortable bednew mexicomexican foodclean roomslong tripice machineplenty of parkingroad tripflat screen tvnice roomgreat breakfaststaff was friendlynice place
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great rates, rooms, kid friendly, fast internet, and friendly staff. Was a great place overall, and next time we are in Deming, NM we will stay at this place again. Was a great find, and we love the cost for a family of 5.

1  Thank chaspovi82
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful place to stay in Deming. We have stayed at other hotels in Deming but never again. This place will get all my future business and I will tell anyone willing to listen how much we enjoyed our stay.

3  Thank Chuck M
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I like to stay overnight in Deming, NM as Las Crusces is a bunch of miles further and there isn't much on I-10 west of there for a long ways. Deming has always been a friendly hospitable kind of place. Other people I know have also felt that way about the town. This stay was no different kind friendly people everywhere. The Grand stay was good and it was a very good value. Our room was clean and in good condition. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The staff was friendly and check-in and out was quick and efficient. We also had a nice breakfast in a real restaurant that was attached to the motel. It was good with standard and Southwestern breakfast items and most important good coffee.

There is evidence around the hotel of deferred maintenance and this condition needs attention. There was an outside walkway that looked dangerous for example. This was taped off but the taping was obviously a while ago and the tape was falling off. In the kitchen were stained ceiling tiles indicating a problem likely not fixed. Ceiling tiles are cheap to replace and if the problems are fixed should be replaced quickly. I point this out because this motel is a good value and I want it to remain a good value so we can come back for another good experience. But unless it gets repairs it will decline. For now it is a good value for 50 bucks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank james K
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Arson and his staff were very curtious and helpful. We had some valuable equipment in our vehicle and Arson took it upon himself to have us park in front where his staff could monitor the vehicle over night. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the rates were very reasonable. I will recommend a stay at the Grand Hotel in Deming to all my freinds.

Thank You Arson!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Loco_D_13
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The owner,Arsin, greeted me immediatly and was very friendly. I had his undevided attention when i had an issue with the service i used to book the room. He personally took care of the situation. The rooms are spacious though a bit dated. Very comfortable bed. Brick structure kept the room quiet, this is a plus. The restaurant breakfast was very good. Home cookin style with nice size portions.I would definitely return. Thank you for a great stay.
David, Phx AZ