“Great value/Budget Motel”
Review of Days Inn Deming

Days Inn Deming
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Given the other reviews here I figured I had a 50/50 shot at being satisfied. Booked through Hotwire so the price was right and so was the room! Easy on and off the interstate. Clean room with USA Today provided. Easy parking right outside our room. Deluxe Continental Breakfast included toast/english muffin, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, tea, oatmeal and cold cereal. Staff was very attentive and kept cleaning and restocking while we were in the breakfast room. Room was clean and had microwave and refrigerator. We needed a quick overnight during a long roadtrip and this fit the bill. Free internet too!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 21, 2009

We had a family gathering and had called around a few places. When we went to see the rooms at the other hotels and at the Days Inn we were impressed. The price is right, clean comfy rooms. The hotel Staff is amasing and made our family very happy. We had reviewed the other comments on the web before we checked it out ourself. We made the right choice with them. We are going to tell all our friends about the wonderful place we found.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2009

This place was DISGUSTING. We booked online after deciding not to camp in the area & the website we used had great reviews. Not true. The woman behind the desk gave us keys to a room that was already occupied, which we figured out for ourselves after we carried full loads up to our room twice. She finally got us in a room that was disgusting. You could see the carpets were filthy & there were...ummm...bodily fluids dried onto the bathroom door. We went to shower & the water came out brown at first. Once we were finally able to shower, the steam from the shower set off the smoke detector! Ugh. Finally, the hotel claims to be dog friendly but their "dog motel" dog run was so covered in stickers, our dog couldnt even walk over there without hurting paws.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A_J_GAN
Reviewed December 3, 2008

Stayed there for one night "by mistake." I had wanted to stay at the Comfort Inn in Deming and I mixed up my reservations and landed at the Days Inn instead. Big Mistake. Very small room. Could hear conversations from the room above me as a constant mumble. King size bed was very uncomfortable - made my back hurt after only 7 hours on it. I can't recall another motel/hotel bed which did this to me. Room seemed like it had not been DEEP cleaned in a while. To get to an open power outlet near the bed I had to pull the mattress away from the wall and unplug the nightstand clock. Parking was close to the room door - TOO close - about 6 feet. I could hear every door opening and closing and every alarm chirp from about 6 of my closest neighbors. Did not stay for the breakfast. The Pizza restaurant "on-site" was decent for salads and breadsticks. Another bad experience was at checkout. The clerk was very rude and blamed ME because she could not get a copy of the receipt to scan and print for me ! She had trouble on one printer and then I suggested using the fax machine to make a copy. When the paper feed jammed, she annoyingly sighed, "I can't break THIS ONE too." She finally gave me a copy, but not a smile, not a thank you, not a "sorry about the delay" or anything to indicate that she had just blamed ME for DARING to ask for a receipt. I got this room for $25 (after a $30 rebate) but even at that price, I will NEVER darken the doors of this place again. I have stayed in the past at the Comfort Inn in Deming (about $85) and it's really nice. This place, I would avoid were I you.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2008

This was the lodging offered for my job interview. The room was not clean, infested with moths. Most of the staff were nice, but had very negative experience with one desk clerk who would not let me take my breakfast food to my room.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TravelerSky
Reviewed May 12, 2008

clean room for $50. i was a little leery of any hotel in deming but i was so relieved when we opened the door to the room. no worries. pretty decent continental breakfast too.

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank iselynjenniep
Reviewed February 24, 2007

My wife and I arrived in Deming late Friday night and found motels in the area either full or charging high rates. The Days Inn has a $44 walk-in coupon rate which turned out to be a great deal. The room was clean, well equipped with fridge/microwave and comfortable bed. The breakfast was better than most, and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. If you want a reasonable rate, and clean well-equipped room, I would recommend you try this Days Inn. It may look a little shabby on the outside, but the rooms, rates and ammenities are very good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2007