“Deming is a good location for us on the way to our final...”
Review of Days Inn Deming

Days Inn Deming
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Deming is a good location for us on the way to our final destination. The staff is friendly,accommodating and efficient. Very good breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was one of the most pleasant hotel stays I have ever had. The hallways downstairs were wide and spacious and the acoustics kept the noise low when my boys ran through them merrily. I had a great time with my four-year-old boy playing in the pool in the evening. My most pleasant memory of my stay was the exceptional service of the lady who worked in the dining area during breakfast. She was incredibly helpful in guiding me around using and eating in the area, and when I could not manage my family's and my own breakfast, she happily began making the waffles I was trying to make for me.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank George B
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Room was good, especially after a long day of driving. Check in was slow due to very poky person ahead with a lot of questions. Employee in back room maybe could have assisted at front desk. I had same problem with front desk at Loudsburg, NM Days Inn when I stopped to change hotel to Deming. But they were more than willing to facilitate change!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara A
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a very clean place to stay. The staff was very helpful on information we were wanting. We would stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family