“Good service, tasty food”
Review of Irma's Restaurant

Irma's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Danville, Vermont
“Good service, tasty food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Wife had chimichangas with green chili sauce. I had enchiladas with red sauce. Both were excellent meals - in fact my wife said this was the best chimichanga meal she has ever had. The restaurant is small enough that you can easily get your bill or ask for anything from your waitress with a wave of your hand. This is our favorite repeat restaurant in Deming.

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great green chili”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Traveling in and around deming since 06 Irma's had always been good but recently something changed and their green chili is awesome in my personal top five ever. good service good prices eat the green chili!!!

Globe, Arizona
“Much appreciated excellent meal!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stopped by for dinner and felt very much at home here. The chips and our drinks were served immediately, and it took awhile to figure out what we wanted. I chose a four item dinner (either # 1 or #2 I forgot) and specified no rice or beans that came included with the dish because I knew I wouldn't be able to eat everything. What I ordered included a taco, chili relleno, green chili meat and cheese enchilada. My companion ordered a red chili meat burro enchilada style. Well, the food came and we were floored at the amount of food, and amazed at the amount of meat in our dishes. The sauce was a lighter orang-red than I'm used to in AZ, but it was perfect, not hotter or more spicy. The taco, enchilada and relleno were top notch, but ...the green chili meat and flour tortilla to eat it with...eight HUGE chunks of meat 1.5 inches across! My companion sampled one, and reported it was perfect and tender. Neither of us could consume this much food so we had to ask for a box for the chili meat. My companion's burro was packed with meat as well, no beans or veggies, and was all he could eat. Taste, authenticity, service and amount of food was well above the average. This is a place to visit again for sure!

• Visited June 2014
Rockwall, Texas
“Authentic through and through”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Absolutely the best authentic Mexican food in Deming. The rellenos are killer. Their home made enchilada souce is awesome. Everything great and service with a smile.

• Visited May 2014
Snowflake, Az
“Perfect find!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We asked a local residence to recommend a restaurant and he said to go to Irma's with out even thinking about it. We received chips and salsa as soon as we were seated then after ordering we got a baked potato and a bowl of beans then we got our meal of steak pieces with fried jalapenos, spring onions, lime pieces, hot cheese and tiny tortillas A lot of food and so delicious. We will go to Irma's every time we go through Deming, It is not on the main street through town but very much worth looking for.

• Visited May 2014