See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The Indian owners are nice people, but this establishment is not. It is a haven for drug dealers and their clientele. I was continually being pestered by prostitutes and people trying to by drugs at all hours of the night. The room was dirty, the sheets unclean and the t.v. was broken. I had such a wonderful experience I left in the middle of the night. When the issue with being disturbed by Tweakers (meth heads) was discussed with the owners, they played stupid and blew it off.
If your looking to buy Meth I give this dump 4-stars.
If your looking for a safe comfortable stay, look elsewhere.

Room tip: Find another hotel.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Richard R
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Don't let the pictures online fool you, this place is a dump. Tried to work out a resolution over the phone for my daughter, who booked a room through Expedia, to no avail. Once they had the money, no refund. Expedia offered a complimentary credit for us, but not the Owner of this motel. Nasty place, unclean, bugs were on the floor and the bathroom looked like a truck stop bathroom. I told my daughter to get out of there. The manager lied about not being able to issue a refund, said only the Owner could issue the refund because it was booked through expedia. So I told my daughter to leave. The manager said he would have the owner call me back, he never did. I had to call back the next morning and he refused to offer a refund based on the fact that the girls left. I hope they enjoy that $40.00, because he will never get another dime from us. So be warned!!!! Pay the extra money and get a decent motel, not this one!

Room tip: Pay the extra money to stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Kim S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have to rate Motels and Hotels differently. As a motel, this was just fine. It's well lit, not creepy like some motels. They were nice to us at reception. It's a good for a night. It's a little too run down and felt old/dirty to stay longer. But the bed was the important part, because we were traveling through, and I had a wonderful night's sleep here. There was a microwave and mini fridge, everything worked fine. There were some sand spurs that their vacuum didn't clean up, because we kept stepping on them. But the best part was the price. We paid half as much as we would have at any of the hotels around, and that with a good sleep was well worth the stay.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Writetaby
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This motel is run down but very clean. The noise factor is loud due the railroad close by. But if you don't mind old and need of repair but very clean and cheap this is the place to stop. There is no breakfast but resturants close by. The checkin staff was very polite and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda S
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I booked on line, bad mistake! Needs remodeling, broken shower, broken lock. spider in bathroom, But we were needing a place for the night, Beds were okay, but it was a room that needed lots of fixing up. Next time I will pay more for a room, but not here!

Room tip: Check out the room first before U sign anything!
Date of stay: October 2012