“Average Hotel”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Mesa, Arizona
“Average Hotel”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The motel is in a small town and we use it each time we drive to Texas. it is clean and the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. It is an adequate motel for a one night stand. The breakfast, although it has all the usual items, the biscuits were hard and the gravy very thin and runny. The evening desk clerk was very nice and polite.

Room Tip: Stay to the rear of the building as you may encounter street noise in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Demingnm113, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this review, December 13, 2013

Comfort Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
rochester
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Only stayed one night while on our way to Arizona. Room was comfortable and clean, typical Comfort Inn fare. Desk clerk was very nice but when I asked about using Choice points she told me she thought they were 10,000 points and I would have to make reservation by phone. She didn't offer me use of a phone or computer to be able to do this. Not all of us have "Smart phones" or access to the internet while driving. Other hotels have offered the use of complementary phones or computers to make a reservation. One even went so far as to make the reservation for me. She also did not present a very professional appearance, her shirt was full of stains. Thought the room was a bit pricey but otherwise everything was acceptable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I am sorry, we will make sure that it will not happen again.

Safford, Arizona
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had to spend a couple of night in Deming. This is where we stayed. It was a very nice room. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good. All in all, Comfort Inn just doesn't seem to disappoint!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Demingnm113, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel

As the new GM here at comfort inn in Deming gives me a special smile knowing that you had a good experience here. Should you ever need any assistance please feel free to call me.

1010 Pine St.
Deming NM 88030
575-544-3600
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Deming, NM several times. The rooms are very clean and the beds are cozy and comfy. Large bathroom and plenty of electrical plugs. They provide warm cookies in the evening and a great breakfast too. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I visit my father in Deming.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Tucson, AZ
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I pulled into Deming at 10:00 p.m. and was looking for a place to rest. Luckily the Comfort Inn is located in between a Sonic Drive-in and a gas station. What location could be more perfect?
I was buzzed through into the lobby and was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk. She had me checked in quickly with no hassle. Given the time of night, I headed to my room to go to bed. The room was clean, although I would rather not have the old-fashioned bedspreads on the bed. There were plenty of pillows. The TV was a CRT type with a limited channel selection and with fuzzy reception on some of the channels. The remote worked fine. The bed was comfortable and the room was very quiet other than some noise from the air conditioner. It was a newer model with a thermostat which was easy to operate. I slept well.
The next morning I tried the breakfast. There was ample variety. I ate scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits with gravy. I had coffee to drink. Also available: waffles, sweet rolls, bagels, fruit, cereal, yoghurt and juice. Overall, this Comfort Inn is a great stopping place near I-10.

Room Tip: The second floor room was quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

As the new GM here at Comfort Inn I am happy that you had a great breakfast. Since your stay I have replaced the TV's with a flat screen HD and I hope you come by and enjoy the new amenities that we are instilling everyday here at Comfort Inn to make your stay more enjoyable.

575-544-3600
Albany, New York
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The receptionist at the desk was really nice. The hotel seemed very clean in the lobby and pool area. My room was decent, the bed was comfortable and the A/C was quiet and cool enough. The bathroom was clean, great water pressure in the shower. Free breakfast looked good enough, though I only got tea. The receptionist had told me checkout was between 11 and 12, so I kind of took my time getting out of there, went to the pool to relax a bit - apparently I was supposed to leave at 11 and the owner gave me kind of a difficult attitude, but allowed me at least back in the room to get my things together. I suppose I would stay there again. Price was affordable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were greeted by a very personable and knoweledgeable clerk and was issued room 101. We entered the room and the smell of urine was terrible. We went to the desk and was issued room 105, here the closet door would not stay shut and there was no drain plug in the bathroom sink. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was okay,the biscuits were fresh and delicious, however, there was little gravy. We told the front desk person, but the additional gravy was not brought out while we sat and finsihed our breakfast (about 15 minutes). This was one of the worst choice hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

We are sorry for inconvenience and we are thankful that you brought this to our attention we that includes housekeeping sincerely regret that this experience happen to you. We have corrected the problems and would love for you to come by and stay with us.