Comfort Inn & Suites Deming
$46
$50
Orbitz.com
$51
All reviewshot tubsonic drivesausageaaa rategas stationvisit relativesfitness centerbed was comfortablewaffleshot breakfast itemssweet rollsstandard faregreat poolstayed one nightfitness roomindoor poolbusiness trip
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The receptionist at the desk was really nice. The hotel seemed very clean in the lobby and pool area. My room was decent, the bed was comfortable and the A/C was quiet and cool enough. The bathroom was clean, great water pressure in the shower. Free breakfast looked good enough, though I only got tea. The receptionist had told me checkout was between 11 and 12, so I kind of took my time getting out of there, went to the pool to relax a bit - apparently I was supposed to leave at 11 and the owner gave me kind of a difficult attitude, but allowed me at least back in the room to get my things together. I suppose I would stay there again. Price was affordable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Demingnm113, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest...

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were greeted by a very personable and knoweledgeable clerk and was issued room 101. We entered the room and the smell of urine was terrible. We went to the desk and was issued room 105, here the closet door would not stay shut and there was no drain plug in the bathroom sink. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was okay,the biscuits were fresh and delicious, however, there was little gravy. We told the front desk person, but the additional gravy was not brought out while we sat and finsihed our breakfast (about 15 minutes). This was one of the worst choice hotel I have stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

We are sorry for inconvenience and we are thankful that you brought this to our attention we that includes housekeeping sincerely regret that this experience happen to you. We have corrected the problems and would love for you to come by and stay with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The bed was comfortable, room was quiet, a/c was quiet, the hotel had nice amenities and was l was convenient to the highway. This is a good place to stay if you are passing through town. I got stuck here when a wind storm closed the highway and it was the only place in town with room open. Breakfast was standard Comfort Inn fare. I was able to park my motorcycle under the awning which was cool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 17, 2013

As I'm a big Choice Hotels guy, I was surprised by how much better this hotel COULD/SHOULD be. Good location, nice king suite room with refrigerator and microwave. But this is the first hotel I stayed at in months (I travel full-time) that didn't have a flat screen TV. Actually, it is flatscreen, but it's the old time before HDMI. Which means if you wanted to connect one of your HD devices, like an AppleTV, you're out of luck.

Carpeting in stairs needs to be cleaned more often.

Pretty quick Wi-Fi for a hotel, but the login is a pain! Worked on my laptop for about six hours one day and had to login four times.

Nice exercise room except the weight machine is a bow flex. I guess if you use this all the time, no problem. I never have and I couldn't figure it out! Water in exercise room was hot and there were no towels!

The day I was checking out my banker sent me some paperwork to sign for an approval. However, business center in hotel did not have a working printer, it needed toner. The front desk person called the maintenance person who told me "these people, they were supposed to order toner along time ago!" This is unacceptable. You reach out to business people to stay at your hotel, then you don't have the sense to fully equip it. Front desk person, who I think was the manager or owner, didn't seem to be too bothered by this.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Demingnm113, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Deming, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel

As the new GM here at comfort inn in Deming we have done alot of upgrades I hope you can back to see how different it is now. Hope to see you soon

1010 Pine St.
Deming NM 88030
575-544-3600

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the a/c was quiet, the hotel had nice amenities (wished we would have tried the hot tub) and the hotel was convenient to the highway. This is a good place to stay if you are passing thru.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple