“Great breakfast burritos With bacon aegg potato”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amigo's Mexican Food
Ranked #17 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Delish to get a quick simple egg burrito breakfast to drive n eat.Stop in or call ahead to pick yours up. Out if the way, but nice hel and good fast service. Take out only. no drive thru.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice people. They prepared a party plater and perfect for my event. All items were ideal. Great price too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We only ever bought our tortillas and tamales from amigos since I was a kid. We still stop every time we pass through. The tamales are excellent and cheap. Green salsa on top OMG The best.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2016

On a friend's recommendation we stopped here for tamales on our way home to Tucson. He didn't steer me wrong! Honestly some of the best tamales I've ever had. Loved the flavor and, holy cow, SEVEN DOLLARS a dozen! Bought 3 dozen and a breakfast burrito (also tasty and ridiculously cheap). Fortunately I have a friend who visits her parents in Deming so I will be sending her with a shopping list every time she goes.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

My husband and I had the tamale plate with red. I thought they were very good, my husband didn't like them at all. There are a few spices that he just can't stand. I thought they were moist and full of flavor. The red sauce was good but not spicy hot. The plate came with beans, rice and a fresh hot tortilla which were all good. Hubby like them too!!! You can buy all kinds of things in bulk too which is nice for parties!! Doesn't look like a restaurant from the outside, in fact, I thought it was a place for their employees to take their lunch breaks...!!! There are a few picnic tables to eat on outside. This is not a sit-down restaurant. They make takeout orders and party type catering. Nice people, good food and they DO take credit cards...

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Amigo's Mexican Food? Share your experiences!