“Very nice place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

We were very impressed by Si Senor. The interior is well lit, cool, and very clean. The staff were all neat and friendly. The service was excellent. My wife had the chicken enchiladas and I had chicken gorditas. Both were perfect. We'll definitely be back next time we're in Deming. Don't miss this place.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Started with chips and smooth guacamole, nice thick rich chips like in Mexico, not those Flimsy kind you usually get here. My Wife had the brisket tacos and I had the New York Strip and Enchiladas. Both were excellent. Who’d have figured an excellent steak with plenty of green and red hot sauce.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019

great food and low prices-don;t tell them, excellent service, why can't Cali have food like this, don;t go anywhere else but here.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

We were sent to this place by our motel and she was right! First off, I was extremely impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant. The service was good and the food was excellent. I wanted to take some of the salsa home with me! And they surprised us with Sopapillas for dessert as well. Great meal for an extremely reasonable price.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Staying in Demming on a California to Texas road trip. Si Senor was highly rated on trip advisor so I decided to try. Clean , family style restaurant that makes some of the best Mew Mexico style Mexican food I’ve ever had. Had a flat stacked cheese enchilada with onions and green chili sauce with home made refried beans. FREE Chips and salsa before and sopapillas and honey for desert. Wait staff were awesome , food came out hot and delicious. Restaurant is clean and cared for. Food for value is impossible to beat. This will be a must eat stop for me in the future. Thanks for a great time!

1  Thank GR186

Been to Si Senor? Share your experiences!