“passing through”

La Fonda Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Reviewed February 9, 2019

Good food, great service and great staff . If you like buffet great place to be .Price is reasonable .

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My family booked a party at the facility. There was no air conditioning. Then to top it off, when dealing with a person who had taken an alcoholic beverage outside, him trying to apologize for the situation, the owner slapped his had away and continued to cuss him out with the four letter word. Her daughter was no better. You would 4th ink that in such a small town, they would be concerned with the face of their business. But this was the worst professionalism I have ever encountered. You can bet my family won't be using their services again.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This restaurant used to be so good, we ate there two days in a row. However, on this trip to Deming, we discovered that apparently, they have changed ownership and along with it, the quality of their food. It was nowhere near what it used to be. The service was good, the atmosphere was good. But the food was no more than mediocre for a Mexican restaurant just 30 miles from the US/Mexico border. I wish I could give it a better review, but I would be less than honest to do otherwise.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Lots to choose from on the menu and great, friendly staff. I had what was easily the best taco I ever had in my life - it was all in the texture along with fantastic flavor. This was the only Mexican place I could find open for dinner on a Sunday night and I'm glad they were my only choice.

Real Mexican - not TexMex

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Always the most delicious Green Chile topping over freshly prepared meals! Try a glass of milk first if your stomach is 'delicate'
Very clean and excellent service too!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to La Fonda Restaurant? Share your experiences!