“Greasy fries”
Review of The Patio Cafe

The Patio Cafe
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Our fries were so greasy and over cooked we didn’t eat them. Hamburger was fairly good, but the bacon on mine was dripping with grease and way over cooked. The place was dirty, especially the patio. For a place called The Patio I would have expected a pleasant outdoor patio eating area. Instead, it was filthy and there was old broken equipment sitting out there. What a disappointment after reading “good” reviews.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 11, 2019

Read the Great Reviews and decided this was the place to stop for Lunch. They offer at least a dozen hamburger options, but also have sandwiches and salads. We both ordered hamburgers which are made with 8 ounces of fresh meat. They offer at least 4 potato options, their fries/chips are freshly made on site, including sweet potato fries.

Our Burgers were among the best ever! The home made fries were excellent and a large portion. Total cost for two meals with drinks, $25.00. We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2018

I ordered just the plain Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles and grilled onion. I don't remember the last time I have had such a great burger! The patty was loosely hand packed as a burger should be. It was seared to perfection. The menu claims it to be an 80/20 blend and a half pound before cooking. It was juicy and full of flavor. The bun was good. Just an all-around great hamburger. I chose the Ribbon Fries which are basically freshly cut and fried potato chips and are just one of the choices for the side that is included with the burger. They were really good but did come unsalted which I took care of after eating the first one. I am only going to be in Deming for two days and might try to get back there one more time before we leave.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

The Wildcat burger was delicious! Best burger in Deming! Next time I would get the home made ribbon potatoes!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Great 1050s dinner, fun wate staf. Malta, shakes, huge burgers, the Rubin was the best I have ever had

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to The Patio Cafe? Share your experiences!