“Not the best Subway”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #44 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stopped at this Subway for a quick dinner around 5pm (near regular dinner time). As soon as we walked into the shop, the server said there oven wasn’t working (so we couldn’t get warm subs) and that they had run out of tomatoes.

Probably won’t stop here again when in Deming, NM.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

As much as I like Subway, this particular one is frequently out of meats, toppings, etc. I’m also not sure why they bother having a drive up window—it’s frequently closed and is astoundingly inefficient even when it is open.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Sorry to say, Subs are good but were out of Roast Beef, which surprised us. Service was ok but sadly Lacked the want to attitude!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

Passing through and the lady was very patient and helpful with directions. This Subway was clean and the service fast.Nice little town.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016

I just had the most horrible experience at the Subway in Demng, NM #13637-0 which is on West Pine St. First thing I went in to get breakfast and there was not any unsweetened tea. They said they were out and would not get new shipment until tomorrow. Ok I could live with that. When I started getting my sandwich the server would not put extra amount of an item I wanted. She said that there was a formula they had to stick with. She said that it would be double double the item and I said yes double the item. I did not mind paying extra. She said she could not do that. I said to her " I dont get it". She said to me "thats because you are from Deming". I could not believe it. This person just called me stupid because I was from Deming. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I am in the customer service industry. I have taught great customer service to my employees. This person should be fired on the spot. I will never shop at this Subway again. The persons name is Maria Sanchez. This person will never have good customer service. She has a bad attitude and will ruin the reputation of that establishment.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Creamcone

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!